What's new

Who do you main?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Superman:
because I seriously watched the whole series of Smallville anticipating Injustice coming out and I guess I really started to love the boy scout.

Who I wish was better so I could main:
Lex Luther, Sinestro

DLC characters I hope will fit my playstyle because I like them:
General Zod & Martian Manhunter

Doomsday.

My name is Armageddon, I have to main Doomsday! lmao
Your signature is priceless lol

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Main: Raven

Why?

He TT fan and she was my second favorite character along with Starfire. She kind of emo, but she had every right to be. I also like how evil she in this game and how sexy. She really fill out compared to how she was in TT.

Second: Killer Frost

Why?

I love unknowns and she is hot hell with that badass mohawk. I think all her haters are just salty. I may start writing fanfics about her because I think she is an interesting character if explored properly.

TimTim

Don't Hate
Who I can play: Batman, Superman, Nightwing
Who I'm Getting Good With : Aquaman, Black Adam, Green Lantern.
Who I wish I could play: Cyborg, Green Arrow, Bane, Flash, WW, Shazam, Lobo.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Well cyborg because he is black lol... But im serious.. Character really sux imo dont care what people say until I see a cyborg player not just spamming projectile in a match or seeing people play him period I might change my opinion... S tier my butt...

Anyways my other fav is shazam... He is very underrated but he is amazing... Reminds me of abel and m.bison in ssf4... Dont think people use him correctly yet

Blakk adam.. The only other character close to being black though he is not lol.. Very overrated because of his damage output and folk overlook his bigholes like his weak AA game, weak strings, and linear mixups.. He will low tier in no time lol.. But im a character loyalist

Hawkgirl sick character love her.. Very underrated due to peoples lack of knowledge.. Reminds me of mvc2 sentinel.. Probably the best set of strings in the game with the best frame traps and meterless combos.. Only thing dont like about her is her jump arc..

I hope that nrs put a john stewart green lantern skin for us colored folk that like green lantern but not hal jordan.. And the cartoon voice actor
Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

ever since i saw aquaman's trailer, i decided on maining him. thought he was fun, simple, and pretty good (like mitsurugi in SC5). i had a tough time against some of the ranged stuff at first, so i went and picked up sinestro to try to combat it better.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Wonder Woman because she awesome, and would "realistically" win in a fight against everyone in the game 1v1, and I've always liked her attitude. And her boobs look amazing in the Regime outfit.

And Aquaman, because.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
I main Wonder Woman, and probably the only character i plan to play with until (Possibly) Power Girl is released. Nightwing was actually my first choice (Hes even my favorite DC hero) but after seeing gameplay between the two, WW came off as a little more interesting. Picked her up and i havent looked back since. Shes got everything i need in a fighter minus her projectiles -____- Otherwise i feel good with going the long haul with her.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I main Nightwing because I have recently taken a liking to the character and I think his playstyle suits me. I also main Catwoman because I have always loved Catwoman and her playstyle also suits me.

Poor flop for Harley Quinn, I find her too slow but I <3 her.

From the day 1 I've picked up nightwing and stuck with him, I love batman and green lantern, I have fun with them, but nightwings my for sure main I only wish he had more mix ups

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I've finally played this game enough to settle on my main(s).
Mains: Batgirl, Scorpion
Subs: Grundy, Superman

Tentative until further DLC

BGMD

Noob
1. Lobo (wanted to play as him since canceled SNES/Genesis version lol)
2. Aquaman (day 1-man)
3. Batcave Lagoon

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Well I started with aquaman because I liked his moveset but I got bored with him,it felt like it wasnt me winning it was just that the character was stupid good,so I moved on to killer frost (oh the irony) lol. she's the first female character I have a genuine interest in playing,love her moveset,reset bullshit etc she just feels more comfortable for me to use ATM plus in a weird way she kinda looks like my mrs,no joke.lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I started with Killer Frost, but dropped her because she was OP. Then switched to Catwoman.. Then i tried Jawkgirl and loved her
My actual mains are

1. Hawkgirl
2. Catwoman (MAY drop for Zatanna)
3. Wonder Woman

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Superman

The reason being as I am a huge fan of Superman so I main him no matter what and love the Superman movies and the cartoons plus somewhat the live action tv series smallville. plus I love his versatile style being able to do both zoning and rushdown which I love. I will never drop him. Im too loyal to this character.

I don't have any other mains at the moment but might pick up 1 or 2 more depending on the DLC characters we are getting. Superman will always be my primary main though :)

Hmm . Have no main. Love many the characters. I play Aquaman, Batgirl, Catwoman, Flash, Green Arrow, GL, Harley, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Raven, Wonder Woman. Zod soon it will MMH when I get him. Not quite yet. Then whoever is the next DLC.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Hmm . Have no main. Love many the characters. I play Aquaman, Batgirl, Catwoman, Flash, Green Arrow, GL, Harley, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Raven, Wonder Woman. Zod soon it will MMH when I get him. Not quite yet. Then whoever is the next DLC.
So you're a slut then.

I am in a monogamous relationship with Wonder Woman right now.

DChero

Noob
Superman here. I've been a fan of the character for 27 years and it was the ability to play as him that really drew me into the game and the genre.