What's new

Who do you main?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Thanks for all of the great replies people.

I main Batman, because he's the only one I can play with some good combos, and I like the character, of course.
I'm still trying to find a secondary - any suggestions anyone?

Green Lantern!
Why?
When I first picked the game up I didn't know who to mess around with. Eventually I found myself caught under his verdant lifestyle. From the balance to the B12 or B13 I really like his play. I play a very aggressive GL and I think it catches people off guard since everyone seems to rely on Lantern's Might too much and that is what people expect. However, I am looking for a strong secondary to get around zoners. GL's dashes don't quite cut it. I spend too much time air turbining around to get from A to B.

That being said my secondary is:

The Flash and Nightwing!
Why?
I love the pressure that the Flash puts on. His mixup game is some fun shit. I really like the speed he plays with. Nightwing as well, but with the secondary option of going on the defensive with dat staff stance. They may not be the best at getting around zoners, but they have options and will surely punish the weak!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Thanks for all of the great replies people.

I main Batman, because he's the only one I can play with some good combos, and I like the character, of course.
I'm still trying to find a secondary - any suggestions anyone?
Batman is my main main. He is the one I am most familiar with. I think Aquaman is a good character to pick up. He has a lot of strengths and not too many weaknesses. Or Nightwing. He is a solid character all around. :16Bit

Edit- I could help more if you give us some specific criteria.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Deathstroke

He's a fucking ninja.

He's basically a combination of Batman, Captain America, and Punisher.

He's got a badass voice when his mask is on.

He pisses off scrubs like no other.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Batman is my main main. He is the one I am most familiar with. I think Aquaman is a good character to pick up. He has a lot of strengths and not too many weaknesses. Or Nightwing. He is a solid character all around. :16Bit

Edit- I could help more if you give us some specific criteria.
Thanks for the suggestions! If I had to say I had a secondary it would be Aquaman, I use him when the Deathstroke spammers come out to play. I have tried picking up Nightwing because I like the character but I failed a bit, I didn't like the combos much and I don't like the stance traits, but I will probably give him another shot.

Specific criteria.. hm, well I don't know what character play style I'm looking for, but I can tell you I don't like the big, strong characters with little zoning tools - such as Bane and Doomsday.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
1.Shazam,
because of high/low grab, hes the first character I picked at the character select screen,
and my brothers already picked batman and joker. cannot have the same character they use, it just doesn't work.
2.Aquaman,​
because he has a trident(pantheon).​

LEGEND

YES!
Olly
Wally
Thaal

Cause they are all extremely bad ass and are the deepest characters in the game so far, imo

Edit: inb4 someone corrects me on the flash actually being Barry in this game,

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
1.Shazam,
because of high/low grab, hes the first character I picked at the character select screen,
and my brothers already picked batman and joker. cannot have the same character they use, it just doesn't work.

2.Aquaman,
because he has a trident(pantheon).
Nice! I would like to play Shazam more because ever since I saw him in Injustice in the battle arena I thought he was epic, I love the electricity powers, but there's something I just didn't like about playing him..

AndresNoGiant

"I talk to fish Bitches"
Seriously though Aquaman's special is great for catching people jumping in for a mix up or overhead, you can catch them in it on the cross up. And his trident, oh the hate mail I've gotten for his trident.

GGA Max

Yes, I was going to make this a poll but you can only have 16 options.
Apologies, but I didn't want to leave 8 characters out.
Its okay, no hard feelings. Appreciate that.

I use Hawkgirl. A little because she's underused and a bit because its pretty sweet to be able to fly, avoiding danger on the ground and such. Also she's a pretty tough girl.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Its okay, no hard feelings. Appreciate that.

I use Hawkgirl. A little because she's underused and a bit because its pretty sweet to be able to fly, avoiding danger on the ground and such. Also she's a pretty tough girl.
Good, thanks. Awesome! I was playing a deadly Hawkgirl user earlier, her trait does seem like fun to use.