What's new

Who do you main?

My main has been Doomsday mostly because I like rush down and even though he looks like a big slow brute he's one the fastest character in the game. I love mix ups and set ups and he seems to fit pretty well. I actually would like to pick someone else up but I'm not sure who.

I also played Nightwing week one so I know him pretty well. He's very fun but pole stance is the way to go and the play style with that just isnt me.

I'll be trying out Batgirl for sure and I'd like to pick up a grappler as well but right now the meta is zoning heavy and Grundy(not actually sure on him)/Bane/Shazam have a lot of bad match ups.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Joker, Adam, and Grundy

Joker because of his awesome intro and crowbar of doom.
Adam because he is a cooler character and has massive mobility...also 3 balls.
Grundy has a grab game, I love grapplers.

LSC GamerSnail

Slug of Darkness
Main - Harley Quinn.

Why? Because she has an amazing repartoir of both zoning and closeup tools. And she's sweet as sugar. Bittersweet, that is.

Secondaries - Raven, Killer Frost

I haven't tried them too much but Raven has some really nice combos and her Character Power is very useful. Killer Frost has the beast win animation in the game by far and I really like her special moves.

I also think that all the Deathstroke gun spammers should die from asscancer or be run over by a bus tomorrow. So I can piss on your graves. (I actually figured out how to go around it just a couple of minutes ago. But I still think they should die. Just because people who do that are arrogant cunts with no life.)

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Harley of course! She's one of my favourite DC characters and I love her playstyle.

Looking into learning some Catwoman and/or Bane as a secondary, still undecided yet.

Suffokate

Worship Only What You Bleed
Catwomen
Harley Quinn
Killer Frost

Because I find them all fun to play and I can't decide which one to stick with. I'm also going to try and learn Lobo.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Main : Bane ~ The perfect fusion of Strength and Intellect. And he worked to obtain both, unlike some who were simply born with advantages.
Alt : Black Adam ~ Because frankly, "B.A. just don't give a fuck!" Adam could kill superman himself, but Clark's wrath was never pointed toward Kandaq.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Main: Killerfrost! i love her slide it's good to get into with combos and she has good keep away with the ice spikes and daggers making her able to be used far away and close.

Secondary: Wonderwoman! I love me some diano and that ground pound and upperfist gets me everytime ... she can do quite a bit of damage if you can string together well enough.

I do wanna try out batgirl alot so excited for BARBRA! (please have a wheelchair finisher)

Sami

Noob
Main: Raven
Liked the play-style. Before Injustice came out I had just fallen in love with Ermac's playstyle in MK9 and wanted something close to that. I've also invested faaaaaaaaar too much time in the lab with her to consider maining anyone else for a long time. I do get the feeling though that she suffers the same fate as my MK main (Mileena), in that she has very few options for dealing with turtleing characters.

Friendly casual alts: Black Adam, Harley Quinn
Because they're fun and both play nothing like Raven. Also, I love Harley's dash animations. I have looked up absolutely zero tech on these two (other than the match-up vs. Raven obviously); I don't want to be pulling off massive combos or dominating with them because that defeats the point of having friendly casual alts :)

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Soloma Grundy
WHY~ 57 percent combos for one bar mid screen. 54 for 1 bar in corner and 62 mid screen for 2 bars. Plus WCC and Red Son Alt

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
After about three weeks of soulsearching I ended up maining Swaquaman, and only Swaquaman. Planned to use him before the game came out anyway.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Aquaman because he reminds me of nightwolf,tridant rush is like nws b111 and his scoop reminds me of axe.i did say months ago I was going to main aqua no matter how shit he was going to be,turns out the opposite happened lol.playing killer frost also which is strange for me as I don't usually play female characters,I like her play style though.playing abit of black Adam and superman aswell,just because their cool. I think I'll be maining mmh if he's in though,I'm a sucker for morphing characters.

Catwoman, as I've always preferred the nimble rushdown characters, and she seems the go-to in that category. I like the character's style, too. Am planning on getting to know Nightwing too, although don't seem able to drop CW to make the time!

Got to say that she seems popular on here, but not seeing many online.

I main Raven because she fits my playstyle the best. I can anti-troll and beat decent players as well. She has everything I like in characters in fighters. Zoning, strong mix up potential, good spacing.

Still looking for a 2nd character.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Main: Catwoman.
I wanted to main a lady since I first saw Harley, and combed their ranks even while piloting the first few weeks with Deathstroke, and this girl is the one for me (see my insane Cyber Cat Theory thread for more elaborate delusion).
She's fast, she's consistent, her trait reminds me of Tifa's Limit Break from FF7, and she can cover an entire screen with one bar.
That's my new age Cyrax, my psychotic feral princess, my boo boo kitty fuck.

Secondary: Deathstroke.
I've never seen more infuriating and entertaining zoning in a character than 'Stroke. The early-game-life satisfaction of smothering enemies in ammunition cemented a place for all days in my roster for Slade Wilson. I firmly believe he'll be a consistent tier-skippity-placement-uncertain warrior throughout IGAU's life, and the keepaway damage he can do to big characters who don't know the MU well enough to escape the bullets...it's quite humorous.
This is the new Sub-Zero, the defensive fortress, The Most Interesting Mercenary In The World.

Tertiary Trio: Doomsday, Aquaman, ???.
The character whore in me knows that it's always best to learn your enemy so as to better defeat him.
Plus, it never hurts to know the basics and beyond of two (three) of the outright best characters in the game.
If you can fit the moves in your head, remember them and don't end up dead. Play to win.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Well since Lobo's release my mains have changed-

1. Lobo

2. Joker

3. Doomsday

Secondaries now are-

1. Batman

2. Green Lantern

3. Green Arrow

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Wonder woman, simple combos but big damage. Nothing under 20%.
Hawk Girl, she can zone easily and have a back evade that can punish anything.
Super man, best of everything