What's new

Who Are you Least excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who Are you least Excited for in Mortal Kombat 11

• Total voters

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I appreciate you aren't a MK hipster like "Scorpion and Subzero should sit this one out"
The Ninja are awesome in MK. Most of the roster is actually really awesome. We just don't need 6-8 Ninjas in every game. We don't need all these special forces either to be honest they could have cut most of that out. I obviously like Cassie but even if she were cut to make way for a more memorable and iconic line up I would be down.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
The Ninja are awesome in MK. Most of the roster is actually really awesome. We just don't need 6-8 Ninjas in every game. We don't need all these special forces either to be honest they could have cut most of that out. I obviously like Cassie but even if she were cut to make way for a more memorable and iconic line up I would be down.
The ninjas aren’t clones since MK4. I never even see Rain, Reptile, Ermac and Tremor as ninjas.

WHO THE FUCK CHOSE LIU KANG????
I KNOW IT’S a DEADLY ALLIANCE LOVER or the FILTHY SORCERER
You know you can see the names of the people voted right? Just click on the name of the character. The blasphemers are John_NX and Nuclear.

I'm excited for pretty much everyone, I just voted for Shao Kahn just so everyone has at least 1 vote. Gotta spread the love.
Just couldn't handle seeing my man on top, could you? Had to drag him down to the level of that usurper. Your vote should be invalidated and you should be send to the dungeons, for some quality time with Shao Kahn's Tax Kollector.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Just couldn't handle seeing my man on top, could you? Had to drag him down to the level of that usurper. Your vote should be invalidated and you should be send to the dungeons, for some quality time with Shao Kahn's Tax Kollector.
You mean the Tax Kollector that was sent to the dungeons by Kotal Kahn? :p

I'm sick and tired of seeing Sonya's scowl and going MUH KANO the whole time, the new VA makes no diff to me either, It's not like Tricia Helfer made her any more exciting.

At the very least I'm interested to see what other outfits Jacqui and Cetrion have so I can make them look better but with Sonya god I just don't care anymore, go away.