What's new

Who Are you Least excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who Are you least Excited for in Mortal Kombat 11

• Total voters

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Tie between all the characters I won't touch:

Scorpion
Kabal
Jacqui
Frost
D'Vorah
Kano
Sonya

Edit: I voted for D'Vorah though cause... fuck bugs.

Last edited:

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Tough battle between Sonya and Cetrion. But... Sonya, despite her being a bit bland this game (and previous) is still OG, so Cetrion is my vote. Overloaded, Cartoonish, Move-stealing Elder God relegated to fight with former hollywood star and his daughter. WORST. IDEA. EVER.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I'm the least excited for Jaqui and Injustrion. But given that Injustrion is a new character, I'll give her a pass, since not every new design has to be good. But Jaqui, she's had her chance and i think she had to go. I'd rather have Takeda, way more interesting design. But that's just preferences. Also not hype about Shinnok returning at all too if he's in.
Good thread btw.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Too Zoney?
I don't mind zoners. Noob Saibot looks cool despite being a zoner, and I plan to use Erron Black. Her moves and outfit just look a little out-of-place to me, and it's not really what I look for in an MK character. Perhaps when story mode comes along, she'll be awesome and I'll change my mind, but for now, she's the one I'm least excited about.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Jacqui Briggs, Cassie Cringe and Sonya Blade first and foremost.

Kano, Kollector and Cetrion can get lost as well.

I don't mind the following characters, but I don't think I'll ever play them either: Johnny Cage and Jax Briggs.

I'm really not that big of a fan of the roster in general. Of my four favorites only one made it in.

If I had to pick one... Tough. It's a tough decision between the failure Jacqui Briggs and the aggro biatch Sonya Blade, who is being voiced by Honda Housey. I want them both shot into space.