What's new

Who Are you Least excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who Are you least Excited for in Mortal Kombat 11

• Total voters
Noob's popularity is a mystery to me. I am convinced it is just his outfit, as for sure, he looks great and did in MK9 as well.... but he is has a kind of terrible move set and has been low tier trash in every game he has been in. I should be excited for a lame zoner? Pass. He is way down the list of interesting characters imo. Let's see how popular he is with a safe dive kick projectile... Just remember you guys asked for this terrible move set to return : )
Ehh did you play MK trilogy? Noob saibot in that game is arguably the most overpowered character in MK history.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
My poor jacqui is being ridiculed by the masses and you mis spell her name!!!.:mad::mad::mad: Thats aight when I get my hands on her people gonna go to NRS with picket signs demanding her expungement from the game.;)

I picked Kotal btw he just never interest me in any way I guess cause he reminds me of NW and he keeps getting the shaft every MK(He was shit tier in Mk9).Kano was a close 2nd I just want Kano to die a horrible death.:p

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
My poor jacqui is being ridiculed by the masses and you mis spell her name!!!.:mad::mad::mad: Thats aight when I get my hands on her people gonna go to NRS with picket signs demanding her expungement from the game.;)

I picked Kotal btw he just never interest me in any way I guess cause he reminds me of NW and he keeps getting the shaft every MK(He was shit tier in Mk9).Kano was a close 2nd I just want Kano to die a horrible death.:p
sounds Lovely nice and peaceful

Easily Sonya. Imo boring and uninspired. Jacqui, Cetrion and Frost other then Sonya but Jacqui has new design Cetrion is at least a new character so I will give her the benefit of the doubt and frost has always been a bad sub-zero just has tits even going cyber doesn't really help since cyber sub-zero was a thing roster would be perfect imo if you replace those four with smoke/rain/or reptile, Sindel or Mileena, Havik or Reiko, and a new character that doesn't look like an inj2 reject

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Raiden. Although I like him as a character, I never felt interested in playing him in any MK game and it's been over 25 years already. He just doesn't click with me for some reason.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Changed my vote to Sonya cause her VA is hot garbage. Not looking forward to hearing that at all. Plus D'Vorah isn't even close to leading, as she should be, so I figured I would help my second in line get closer to the top.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I love Sonya Blade (not always have, I've been a bad man in the past), but I can see why people vote for her... Those tools she uses are kinda meh, her voice is meh (to them, I don't care for voices THAT much), and her design doesn't really hype much (I don't mind it, it suits Sonya's character)

So Momma Blade has lots of things against her :-(

I just wished they sticked with her acrobatic abilities, the leg grab, the handstands, the beautiful legs for kicking. They should keep the mechanical toys for Kano and Jacqui in my opinion.

But I would never vote for Momma Blade in this, she, Johnny and Liu are gold for always.

People that vote for the Kollector are clearly haters of the more monstrous characters, people that don't like new things or people that adore the more Special Forces characters/humans, or just don't like his design.
I don't mind them, Kollector is my new favorite male character and my second favorite character of all now, after D'Vorah, that design is just so awesome! But I can see why some people really hate it. Their opinion, their vote.
Pretty much this. Sonya is just... kinda boring.

Not sure what’s up with the Kollector hate. He looks awesome.

Cetrion seems cool too. Really not sure why she’s the most hated of all. People don’t like Sonya and Jacqui because they’re boring humans and don’t have any cool/unique abilities. So they add someone with tons of godly abilities, and she gets hated even more? Wtf?

aj1701

Noob
I voted Jacqui, but really there were a number that tied. Centron, D'Vorah, Collector, Kotal, Cyber Frost.