What's new

Who Are you Least excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who Are you least Excited for in Mortal Kombat 11

• Total voters

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I couldn’t be more flacid about Frost in this game. She’s essentially just a simple gender swap of Sub, as she too is a cryomancer, just a less powerful cryomancer that isnt as good at fighting. Her defining traits are being power hungry and incompetent, but these games have a lot of characters who are power hungry and actually competent and offer something original.

Sonya’s voice is pretty bad but I still don’t mind the character overall.

Noob Saibot honestly gives me Scarcrow vibes in terms of his edginess, I’m sorry guys. He looks fun though, sweet moveset so I’m still excited for him. Definitely a cringe lord though.

Last edited:
Would have said "Collector"... But, we haven't really seen much of him, and even the most derivative monstrosities need to be given a chance to be judged on merit.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I'm actually kinda hype for everyone since the game looks so good. Am I weird? That's weird right? Just to be genuinely excited about something?
Yeah, it's kinda weird. You can't like all o them equally, because they're all different. So there has to be one you most like and one you like least. Vote for the least you like. No one will cut your head off. Or maybe you're not decided yet. But you do you, bro.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Scorpion and Raiden I guess, they're both looking better than ever but they're still characters i just can't bring myself to care about at all. A week ago I would have said Erron no contest but I'm actually kinda into this iteration of him.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The only ones I'd even consider are Cassie and Sonya, but that's just because they did literally nothing for me in MKX. I was fully prepared to write off Jax and Jacqui the moment the leaks came out, and both of them look better than I could've possibly guessed. I'm not ready to dismiss them yet.

I picked Geras, just because I don’t think I’ll enjoy his play style. And I figured Cetrion was racking up the votes, and didn’t need mine, she’d be a close second.

Lokheit

Noob
I couldn’t be more flacid about Frost in this game. She’s essentially just a simple gender swap of Sub, as she too is a cryomancer, just a less powerful cryomancer that isnt as good at fighting. Her defining traits are being power hungry and incompetent, but these games have a lot of characters who are power hungry and actually competent and offer something original.

Sonya’s voice is pretty bad but I still don’t mind the character overall.

Noob Saibot honestly gives me Scarcrow vibes in terms of his edginess, I’m sorry guys. He looks fun though, sweet moveset so I’m still excited for him. Definitely a cringe lord though.
Normally I would've voted Frost, but I'm reserving judgement to see how she looks as a cyborg as she will probably have cooler (pun not intended) moves. Based on the fact the we can see skin, I'm assuming she's more of a "Cyrax in the original timeline after the OIA gave him his humanity back" type of cyborg.

Like you, I always hated her character traits and she looks to be on the same path, only that this time she's trying to be an incompetent Sektor. My money is still on her main purpose being dying at the hands of Noob for shock value at the end of the cyber initiative chapter before you have to fight Noob as either Sub-Zero or Scorpion.

But at least they did what I wanted with the idea of Cyber Sub (making it either Frost or the souless corpse of Bi-Han so the whole concepts stays away from Kuai Liang like the plague).

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
The characters I'm the least excited about are usually the ones I have the most fun with. Sheeva in MK9, Tanya MKX, Enchantress I2. All characters I didn't give a fuck about, but ended up loving after being bored enough to try them out in practice mode

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Normally I would've voted Frost, but I'm reserving judgement to see how she looks as a cyborg as she will probably have cooler (pun not intended) moves. Based on the fact the we can see skin, I'm assuming she's more of a "Cyrax in the original timeline after the OIA gave him his humanity back" type of cyborg.

With all the effort NRS has put into facial expressions, it wouldn't surprise me to see Cyrax, or Sektor or any other Cyber Lin Kuei return with human faces with the old faces available as gear.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Wow! Cetrion is really doing amazing here! She even beats Jacqui?!?

Never would have thought people actually disliked a character more than Jacqui... I'm really glad for Jacqui and her fans that there is a new winner in town, and this time I agree with them more than with Jacqui.
More impressive is the amount of people absolutely loathing momma Blade and the 11 that seem to hate The Collector for no reason. Only thing I can come up with is they aren't looking forward to eating his crap online.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I love Sonya Blade (not always have, I've been a bad man in the past), but I can see why people vote for her... Those tools she uses are kinda meh, her voice is meh (to them, I don't care for voices THAT much), and her design doesn't really hype much (I don't mind it, it suits Sonya's character)

So Momma Blade has lots of things against her :-(

I just wished they sticked with her acrobatic abilities, the leg grab, the handstands, the beautiful legs for kicking. They should keep the mechanical toys for Kano and Jacqui in my opinion.

But I would never vote for Momma Blade in this, she, Johnny and Liu are gold for always.

People that vote for the Kollector are clearly haters of the more monstrous characters, people that don't like new things or people that adore the more Special Forces characters/humans, or just don't like his design.
I don't mind them, Kollector is my new favorite male character and my second favorite character of all now, after D'Vorah, that design is just so awesome! But I can see why some people really hate it. Their opinion, their vote.

I'm not really excited with the roster in general, in fact I prefer the MKX roster.

Cassie Cage: pure garbage, I never cared too much about her parents but well, they are classic characters with decent moves at least but then this irritating girl..

Jaqui Briggs: the inclusive politically correct char, I dont care about gender or ethnicity just give me a good char.

Cetrion: lame as hell, a floating barbie with leaves in her head, what a waste.

I also think it is time for Jax and Kung Lao to move on and also don't care about frost.

Give me a good reptile with nice combos and interesting char development, give me back tremor, new chars? Some mugen mk games have some more interesting than the actual new ones.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I'm actually really surprised with how many votes Kabal has.

Speaking as one of his bigger haters from before, MK11 might not have made me fall in love with him so far, but it's certainly made me stop HATING him.

And besides that, I've never really heard of people hating him until now. Maybe it's all MK9 gameplay PTSD? Lol.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Noob's popularity is a mystery to me. I am convinced it is just his outfit, as for sure, he looks great and did in MK9 as well.... but he is has a kind of terrible move set and has been low tier trash in every game he has been in. I should be excited for a lame zoner? Pass. He is way down the list of interesting characters imo. Let's see how popular he is with a safe dive kick projectile... Just remember you guys asked for this terrible move set to return : )

I couldn’t be more flacid about Frost in this game.
yeah.. I can't believe people are into Frost. Everything about her is trash imo. I am not sure I coud think of a anyone that is as much of a wasted slot as frost. We have sub-zero... so what is the point of her?