What's new

Who are you going to main?

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
yada yada whining
K. Took a couple days away from playing then got gud and got over it. Game feels much better now, and Jamie is an absolute BLAST to play. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to have options galore, pseudo-install setups, and insane damage potential. Being able to combo after the level 3 super is silly.

Zviko

Noob
Manon players, how do you deal with Guile, specifically his projectiles? I have a lot of problems getting in on this guy. His recovery is so fast, way better normals..

Kokoko

Somehow
Manon players, how do you deal with Guile, specifically his projectiles? I have a lot of problems getting in on this guy. His recovery is so fast, way better normals..
Patience. As well as jumps and parry. Honestly, I don't know how to play against him right now.

REYTHEGREAT

JP, is easy to play but I feel like he breaks the game. Yes, he does have his flaws, but dang. This character is a pain to play against lol. You have to be very patient.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Cammy! Love her design in sf6.

I think I'm gonna check out Juri and Deejay l8r though. tbh, i'm very interested in the cast a lot.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Currently I’m gonna main Kimberly and JP. However I really hope they’re gonna bring Karin, Poison, Menat, Sakura, Kolin, Vega, M.Bison and Akuma back.
I know DLC is coming but this base roster seems a bit flawed.
Lol we’re both in the same boat. Kimberly and JP here.