What's new

Whiteboi Wins Injustice 2 at CEO 2017

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I used Batman the whole tournament! The only time I used Black Adam was once against Michael Angelo, then everyone else was pure Batman.

I think I'm going all Batman at Evo, I know counterpicking is usually my game plan but Batman is my best character by far and I think I should just maximize him and use him for all matchups! :)
Yeah seriously, you should do this. Even though you've been great in past games at mastering multiple characters, your Batman is on such a higher level than any of your other characters, that I think you'd actually do better in a disadvantageous MU with BM than switching to a secondary who does well in the MU.

Also, get the GunFrame app or something to check frame data in between games of a set lol

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I haven't posted on this site in god knows how long..however seeing that he won ceo. I wanna say congrats. Also to the community lol...I thought you said us Doomsday players couldn't win anything without Doomsday and Doomsday was the only reason us scrubs won tourneys? Lol...hold that. Congrats whiteboi

This was HIS tournament and nothing can change that, he played like a god, totally deserved. Agree 100% with you foxy he won and nothing can change that. He was the best on that day.