What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Whifftime! (Video inside)

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Really sad with this JC issue, he is my favorite MK character and I refuse to abandon him.
The lack of news, or any sign of NRS's noticing it is really depressing me.
Would be really crazy if nrs didn't fix this...
I'm not abandoning neither the character nor Fisticuffs variation, but he needs some help now.

Last edited:

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
What a joke. NRS is just incompetent. MK9 Sektor all over again...GG NRS. Same fucking problems over and over again.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
The point is, a mid should act like a mid and not a high.
exsactly thats why a mid is a mid and not a high, if they where gonna make it a high they should have made it just that.

NRS has basically drove me to near quit this game, the data is wrong, the hitboxes don't function properly, the moves don't function properly(that one time yuou inout a string and you use an interactable), the Online does not function as promised or even close to playable.

the online takes away REACTION, COMBOS, INPUTS, FOOTSIE, REVERSALS, basically the entire game out the window and turns it into something else thats not MKX!

yes the HITBOXES need to be fixed, either all at once for every character or individually, i don't care it just needs to happen to keep me even playing mk anything.

love MK but if everything is gonna stay broken, im not down for waisting my time, i hope NRS gets thier shit together and adds another patch soon to address this.
we know online won't be fixed, but good god at least fix the HITBOXES, and fix kano, i feel bad for him.

females need their hitboxes enlarged as well!

Alec

Noob
I'm not very supportive of threats. However, I sadly comprehend how you feel, and I also admit that if these issues (whiffs) do not get fixed, I'll hardly buy NRS's next game. If I do, it'll be only after being sure that no such problems remain in the core mechanics or netcode.
I've been playing Johnny since day 1, and it's hard to come to terms that, not only, your highs whiff, but your mids also. Yes, we adapt, I know, that's for sure, but in this case, I feel that we shouldn't have to. It's not simply a hard matchup or a specific unfavorable scenario. It's a considerable amount of strings and, therefore, solutions that we cannot rely upon because it's either completely useless or highly inconsistent on what is supposed to be a very competitive system.

Did anyone in this thread mention how nut punch completely whiffs on goro during combos? I lost a match because of this yesterday and I'm not happy lol.

Hawfy

"Martini Shot"
Did anyone in this thread mention how nut punch completely whiffs on goro during combos? I lost a match because of this yesterday and I'm not happy lol.
Yeah when im fighting Goro in A-list i do F24, D1, F24 Nut it hits Goro more consistently i find.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i wiff nutpuchj on femals as well, i even wiffed on F24 some how, even with its excellent advance