What's new

Which version is the best to play at high level?

RoGE

Noob
while the arcade version is broke as hell, I was wondering if the other ones would be any better?

RoGE

Noob
ded_ said:
no, its the best version (mat version too)
its the best version but what about high level play? sonyas leg grab infinite cannot work on all versions (I think)

also I hear the PC version is pretty decent.

MKK hanzo

Maybe you dont get it:

Arcade has various revisions, all of them are broken (no really). Sonya is god in all of them.

PC ver as Ded said is like Rev.3.0 but with some shit really wrong (Rayden Hk damage) and stuff like that. I think that Sonya inf works on all versions. Ded correct me plz.

Scheisse said:
Watching Sonya's leg grab in that game makes me want to puke.
Arcade versions are the best,for me personally rev3 is pretty good for combos and stuff,after that I recommend rev5,bug clean? :? also the leg grab infinite can be blocked most of the times

The arcade version in my view is perfect for a high level. I love playing the Prototype Rev. 9.0 for MK1 but I also go with Rev. 5.0 T-Unit since some of the bugs and combos were cleared out. (?)

Scheisse said:
No doubt 5.0 should be played for high level.

If I were to host a MK1 tourney 5 would be the main and proto would be a side tournament :lol:(its just too much fun)
awesome,host the tourney duuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

DAVE101 said:
The home versions are never better than the home ports. Example=snes
LOL thats so broken.

Liu could do a aaLP, RH, ducking HK, repeat for a 100% easy. No pushback pwns when youre doing combos. NOT when youre fight ing :p

Mariso

Noob
I preffer rev 3 and 5 - i played recently with Thief the prototype cause he wanted it and i must say that i agree with Soul, its super unbalanced, i had wierd feeling playing it, the way caracters stand up or move, ill stick in rev 3 and 5. :)

Mariso

Noob
heh, corner kombos are cool, as for infinites im against them too :D As for quality gameplay, best quality gameplay so far was from Soultaker Only when im playing with him... (variability etc etc)...Triple H,s gamelay is cool shit too......its hard too find good Quality players these days (good or not good). :)