What's new

Which version is the best to play at high level?

Tim Static said:
Iori9 said:
Is Sonya God-tier in the Genesis version?
isnt she god tier in all MK1's?
no In Gameboy MK1 Goro is God. ;)

Once you unlock Goro, you can literally put a paper weight on UP, leave your gameboy laying around. Come back and check so very often, and you will be beating the game.

I did it, no joke. Left my gameboy sitting on the table with the UP held and watched as I beat the game.

lol

soultaker said:
Tim Static said:
Iori9 said:
god tier is a point of view,she has a few advantages but to a skilled player she is nothing special
I've had good matches fighting Sonya and I came out the victor. Just don't let her leg grab you and play good distant mind games.

ÐarkMoon said:
soultaker said:
Tim Static said:
Iori9 said:
god tier is a point of view,she has a few advantages but to a skilled player she is nothing special
I've had good matches fighting Sonya and I came out the victor. Just don't let her leg grab you and play good distant mind games.
most definatelly,she has some flaws too which can be used against her :wink:

ded

Elder God
sonya is a god tier in the arcade t-unit, if a scrub use her you will easy beat her. characters like kano and sub can counter her but still overall she is better if used right

Mariso

Noob
For me the best thing she has is leg grab ( for counters) , the rest is not much of an use against skilled player! I hate that Bitch , never wanted too play her much all tho she was qute in the movie! :lol:

well when i have played good players like soultaker and dreadish and they use cage, compared to whatever character i use against their cage, he seems too fast for me. Now either im rubbish against him (Yeah right...... lol) or they are too good with cage (thats the more acceptable excuse hehe)

jjvercetti1 said:
well when i have played good players like soultaker and dreadish and they use cage, compared to whatever character i use against their cage, he seems too fast for me. Now either im rubbish against him (Yeah right...... lol) or they are too good with cage (thats the more acceptable excuse hehe)
indeed cage is a fast character,his SK can counter every move,still i don't like cage that much,i preffer to play with low characters in the tier list,and upgrade them to number 2 or 3 (example sub-zero #7 in the list to #2 etc.) :wink: