What's new

Question - TriBorg Which TriBorg Variation do YOU think will be the best based off gameplay we've seen so far?

Which Tri-Borg Variation do YOU think will be the best? (pre release guess)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yeah, I seriously thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw that lmao. Smoke's looking good.
To think we thought he had no armor, but he actually has two options lol! If he has + on block strings into it he'll be God.

Sub and Smoke have some silly bullshit that I just don't see in Sektor and Cyrax.

I think all variations will be viable, but Sub and Smoke will probably be higher on the tiers.
That's how I'm starting to feel the more that is revealed.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
To think we thought he had no armor, but he actually has two options lol! If he has + on block strings into it he'll be God.

That's how I'm starting to feel the more that is revealed.
yeah i say The kp2 dlc's should set the new Standard.. and everyone else should be brang up to their level.

it would crush me to get awesome tools, damage, setups, strings: only to see them all altered or striped away from Nerf requests.. instead everyone should ask for Small buffs for rest of cast, and see where it takes the game.

What we have all seen so far with each mk.. is many get nerfed and nerfed and nerfed, only to see a few stay in the stardom? lets see them all in the finals.. it would be awesome to see a new 8 characters every Evo/ESL instead of close to the same only to be altered every patch note update.

you can tell how balanced a game is by seeing the usual character finalist being around the same or usually the same every tournament.

As for Smoke i feel he will have a very strong game, but i feel any of the DLC's can be used at a Stier level with the proper dedication towards that character/var.

Bo looks very good, multiple restands, mixups, advancing strings, Great anti airs.

Alien looks beast, zoning, setup var, Great mixups, great pressure, great damage. that lunge looks along the line of Mileena roll status.

Cyrax looks like he has the setups, the mixups, the pressure, the strings. and sick looking combos. im down to roll and so amped to rock it!

Smoke, has so many option's, great setups, great pressure, excelent stage presence from full to close screen.

Sektor, obviously has Armor breaking Setups(obviously better than Specops) great AA's thats plus OMG so excited. has it ALL

Leather Face looks amazing, scary from 3/4 to close, i look forward to learning to fight him.

I can't wait for the update!
3 days Baby and counting :)

BTW i know US gets on the 1st but when does EU get em? i herd the 3rd but don't think thats correct? anyone know when they get em?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That would be hilarious if Cyber Sub winds up being the best of the cyber ninjas but each day that gets closer so pumped for Triborg and how to get C. Sub, Derek, Tyler etc were trolling us other day when someone asked about him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.