What's new

Question - TriBorg Which TriBorg Variation do YOU think will be the best based off gameplay we've seen so far?

Which Tri-Borg Variation do YOU think will be the best? (pre release guess)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hmm interesting, apparently there's no middle ground with Cyrax lol. Either he's awesome or he sucks from a hyped point of view at least lol

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
If it's true that they all have an overhead starter they will all be good. They will probably be broke at launch then lose a mid(think predator or tremor). Even cyber sub will probably be really good, all of them will be insane. Cyrax may end up being the best but it won't matter. Like is Liu Kang better than Johnny Cage? Probably, but it really doesn't matter because they're both great.

Having re watched the cast a few times it just occurred to me. Other than meter burn flame burner they never once mentioned other armored Reversals. Has anyone heard or seen any others?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Having re watched the cast a few times it just occurred to me. Other than meter burn flame burner they never once mentioned other armored Reversals. Has anyone heard or seen any others?
Cyrax EX Teleport is armored and Cyber Sub has an armored 9f EX slide. Smoke I have no clue though.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Obviously each Variation is designed for different scenarios/playstyles. But I think in terms of damage Cyrax might be the best, the set ups they were doing with regular and EX bombs looked swaggy af.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
His Kenjutsu Rising Blade move. But even Kenshi has a no variation where that is one of his moves. Triborg doesnt have a No Variation lol
So if you're fighting against Possessed he steals Kenjutsu Rising Blade anyway? Then that's probably what'll happen with TriBorg. Fighting against Smoke but he steals Sektor's Teleport anyway. Something like that.

Good question though lol.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Sub and Smoke have some silly bullshit that I just don't see in Sektor and Cyrax.

I think all variations will be viable, but Sub and Smoke will probably be higher on the tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.