What's new

Question - TriBorg Which TriBorg Variation do YOU think will be the best based off gameplay we've seen so far?

Which Tri-Borg Variation do YOU think will be the best? (pre release guess)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckmann_2420

I am the Infantry! FOLLOW ME!
In case any 1 missed the kombat kast on BRC today, they showed alot more smoke gameplay than on triborg's kombat kast.

Derek said they heard our complaints that we saw diddly shit on smoke and wanted to show more.

Granted it was Derek who played him again.... but atleast we saw more smoke gameplay! !!

SMOKE HYPE!!!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
'I think they will be disappointing honestly' isn't a choice that answers the question. Having said that, I think Cyrax looks best because net, because bombs and because air bombs.
It's a choice that apparently 5 people felt was possible, more so what i meant was they'll all be overrated or disappointing regarding the hype surrounding them so technically it is a choice that could answer it besides this is also pre release remember. There are other choices though as you can see.

In case any 1 missed the kombat kast on BRC today, they showed alot more smoke gameplay than on triborg's kombat kast.

Derek said they heard our complaints that we saw diddly shit on smoke and wanted to show more.

Granted it was Derek who played him again.... but atleast we saw more smoke gameplay! !!

SMOKE HYPE!!!!
Yeah that was fun watching Smokey gameplay!

I think that one string where he finishes with smoke cloud is going to be really annoying....one of the many reactors to that the triborg video even said, that is going to be a pain in the ass just pick dark stages and do that shit lol I think it was rizzy lol.

Last edited:
CYRAX IS DOG SHYT COMPARE TO SMOKE AND SEKTOR. .

BUT IM BASING MY CHOICE MORE OFF FAVORITISM THEN GAMEPLAY AND STRONGLY BELIEVE SMOKE AND OR SEKTOR WILL BE THE BEST OF THE THREE

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Neither. Expecially that piss colored green eyed bastard of a robot name cyrax. I'm glad all his shit got nerf from what he had in mk9 fuck them unblockable bombs, fuck that d4, fuck his throws and last but not least FUCK HIS NET!

Sincerely with hate, a MK9 Sub-Zero player.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Cyrax getting 50%+ 1 bar midscreen free any time he touches you.

Combo into Net reset, into bomb setup, into OH/Low/OH 1f Impossiblockable that ends in hard knockdown. Can only imagine what happens in the corner.

Before the character releases the downplay is already real. I see nothing has changed since MK9. :DOGE

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
We'll have to play Sektor v. Smoke MU on release day bro. Smokes going to be a bad mofo when March 1st rolls around...
Cool. Hit me up in Xbox anytime. Need more good players to pratice with.

I hope NR don't need Sektor zoning like all the other zoners in the game. We need more diversity. Please buff Pyro back NRS!

Status
Not open for further replies.