What's new

Which player has the best fundamentals in the NRS community?

Which player has the best fundamentals in the NRS community?

• CD Jr.

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • DJT

Votes: 101 37.4%
  • GGA 16 Bit

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • GGA Dizzy

Votes: 47 17.4%
  • Pig of the Hut

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • REO

Votes: 72 26.7%
  • Rico Suave

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • Theo

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • Wound Cowboy

Votes: 23 8.5%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 54 20.0%

• Total voters

BS3OOO

Noob
What's the definition of fundamentals? They must don't mean shit in this game and didn't mean shit in INJ if Sonic would rank 25-30.

True

From Scrubs to Pros
I find it very disrespectful not to have sonicfox in the poll. By far that youngin has the best fundamentals. Hands down.

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
Not that I'm on the SonicFox bandwagon but it's pretty impressive to be able to basically main 4 different characters (Erron Black, Ermac, Tanya, and Kitana) at a high enough level to consistently win tournaments.

Dude has great fundamentals to be able to pull that off.

Otherwise sticking to the thread I would nominate dizzy, pig, and djt.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Theo, Coach Steve, and it's hard to not think of fox and semiij when you talk about best anything in this game. Fox always had a reputation as being a maniac, but I think that's changed a lot over the last 2 games. Semiij on point with anti airs and techs every throw.

I'd say Dragon has prettt rock solid fundamentals too.

But imo, Theo and coach Steve are a cut above the rest in terms of just fundamentals.

Going to read through the thread and see who I missed.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh yeah, wasn't this when @General M2Dave was salty about SonicFox saying he had shitty fundamentals?

I think all of @B. Shazzy's "lul's" combined would be needed in response to that at this point.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
I played sonic back when I first started playing competitively. I spent days worth of time in the lab with ermac. I ended up getting randomly matched up with in Ranked in MKX. He would make me whiff like crazy. After he perfectly spaced himself a few times when I would jump in, I got scared to jump. No one has ever done me like that. So I changed up the game plan for the second round. Once I opened him up once that was the only time that happened and he forced me to resort to something else. His footsie game is on point. Idgaf what anyone says. Wish they had forced sets in rank because that was the best learning experience I ever received. I've played people who were great with spacing but he took it to a whole new level. @SonicFox5000