What's new

Which console/s are you going to get MK 11 for?

Which console/s will you be buying MK 11 for?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@Raider I never said "every comment" lol just a lot of the comments....There was a lot of spam on those streams, again never said "every single comment" but a lot of spamming, whining etc, etc none the less. If anything WB's not NRS's, WB owns NRS and MK they call the shots. so technically wasn't their fault because just because it was their game didn't mean they worked on every port. That would be like blaming Midway back in the day for Sega's sub par MK 2 port compared to the SNES version, they had a different team do the PC version so I blame them more than NRS.

Sadly the developer didn't deliver so it fell on NRS's shoulders. Next time they should just do it all on their own though I feel instead of relying on other developers. But this time it's coming out most likely same time and will be done by them so I'm sure you'll get a better game. Besides, they DID fix it you know what they say better late than never? But again I'd have a bigger beef with WB than NRS if I were a PC guy.

Raider

Noob
@Raider I never said "every comment" lol just a lot of the comments....There was a lot of spam on those streams, again never said "every single comment" but a lot of spamming, whining etc, etc none the less. If anything WB's not NRS's, WB owns NRS and MK they call the shots. so technically wasn't their fault because just because it was their game didn't mean they worked on every port. That would be like blaming Midway back in the day for Sega's sub par MK 2 port compared to the SNES version, they had a different team do the PC version so I blame them more than NRS.

Sadly the developer didn't deliver so it fell on NRS's shoulders. Next time they should just do it all on their own though I feel instead of relying on other developers. But this time it's coming out most likely same time and will be done by them so I'm sure you'll get a better game. Besides, they DID fix it you know what they say better late than never? But again I'd have a bigger beef with WB than NRS if I were a PC guy.
That's normal. Just imagine if PS4 players for example received what PC players got. Ppl just wanted to have the same experience because they also paid money for the game and got inferior version of the game.
And yes they were criticizing WB too, not just NRS. But they both deserved the backlash they got. I repeat, PC players paid the same money, just like console players did. Imaging is PS4 version was barely working and had all the issues PC version had.

For MK11, it looks like Qloc is working on the port which already sounds much better because they fixed MKX after what HV did... or didn't do.

MKF30

That's normal. Just imagine if PS4 players for example received what PC players got. Ppl just wanted to have the same experience because they also paid money for the game and got inferior version of the game.
And yes they were criticizing WB too, not just NRS. But they both deserved the backlash they got. I repeat, PC players paid the same money, just like console players did. Imaging is PS4 version was barely working and had all the issues PC version had.

For MK11, it looks like Qloc is working on the port which already sounds much better because they fixed MKX after what HV did... or didn't do.
Well, depends on the fanbase some consider certain behaviors normal I mean there's always spammers and trolls in every chat granted. It was just a bit annoying none the less as a spectator, thankfully there's the hide chat option so I took advantage of that. But yeah I hear ya man, glad they fixed it and that this time WB chose Qloc right off the bat lol.

Yeah honestly, I just don't like it when any fanbase of whichever console brags that they supposedly have the "better" version be it graphics, tournament wise, online whatever. know what I mean? But I am happy for legit PC players who just want to enjoy the game on the PC without putting down other consoles who will get a good, solid game what they paid for. Well, some were a lot were just auto blaming NRS, Ed Boon etc but If I were a PC guy I'd be pissed at WB more than anyone. But yeah, I haven't had a PS system since the first two. Not into it, I just hate that d pad honestly and I prefer not to get hacked, information compromised which Sony has had a rep for not for nothing. That and I grew up on Nintendo and I just enjoy Xbox, this is not to say I hate Sony or PC. I have enjoyed games on my PC( I rarely game on it though I admit) and have the first 2 PS's, I got a PSX just for MKT among some other games way back. But yeah I believed WB deserved the backlash, NRS not so much mostly because WB calls the shots. They obviously told NRS "don't worry about the PC version" and NRS was probably like "yeah people will blame us for this" I have had jobs with similar cooperate nonsense so I know how it is when something screws up, naturally people blame from the bottom up most of the time.

kevkopdx

Noob
I have a question: I’ve always been an Xbox person but I have a ps4 now and I see little difference in the caliber/player types/number of players on either console(for Injustice)... the annoying issue I have is on PS4 I get constant “server not available” disconnects and other weird glitches like guilds not being able to load... im not sure which platform to buy the game on, don’t really feel the need for both since I’m just a filthy casual but I’ve never had issues with the game on Xbox so I’m leaning that way... is ps4 the choice just for tourney players or are there better reasons?

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I have a question: I’ve always been an Xbox person but I have a ps4 now and I see little difference in the caliber/player types/number of players on either console(for Injustice)... the annoying issue I have is on PS4 I get constant “server not available” disconnects and other weird glitches like guilds not being able to load... im not sure which platform to buy the game on, don’t really feel the need for both since I’m just a filthy casual but I’ve never had issues with the game on Xbox so I’m leaning that way... is ps4 the choice just for tourney players or are there better reasons?
I like the ps4 controller more, that’s my only reason. If you are using a stick or custom controller then I don’t see the difference.

kevkopdx

Noob
I like the ps4 controller more, that’s my only reason. If you are using a stick or custom controller then I don’t see the difference.
Yeah ok thanks that’s what I assumed.. I actually can’t stand the PS4 controller, for some reason I cannot input well on it. So I got a hori pad to play injustice, but still I prefer the Xbox controller over both of them.

MKF30

Yeah ok thanks that’s what I assumed.. I actually can’t stand the PS4 controller, for some reason I cannot input well on it. So I got a hori pad to play injustice, but still I prefer the Xbox controller over both of them.
Sometimes it depends on the console that's "in" as well as plays the best for tournaments. Like MK 9 it was Xbox, MK X it was PS4. I would love to see an event where it was just on Switch or PC but I don't think that will happen sadly. As for controllers/joysticks, everyone is different. Me personally, I prefer the classic SNES pad or Xbox One or Switch pro controller. I have never liked the PS4 controller, those little spaces diagonally always messed up my buffs, imputs. I know some love it but I could never get used to it.

kevkopdx

Noob
Sometimes it depends on the console that's "in" as well as plays the best for tournaments. Like MK 9 it was Xbox, MK X it was PS4. I would love to see an event where it was just on Switch or PC but I don't think that will happen sadly. As for controllers/joysticks, everyone is different. Me personally, I prefer the classic SNES pad or Xbox One or Switch pro controller. I have never liked the PS4 controller, those little spaces diagonally always messed up my buffs, imputs. I know some love it but I could never get used to it.
Yeah it’s those diagonal gaps that I hate, I tried to get used to it but I just can’t. I like the exact same controllers you listed. Thanks for the reply!

MKF30

Yeah it’s those diagonal gaps that I hate, I tried to get used to it but I just can’t. I like the exact same controllers you listed. Thanks for the reply!
Yep, sure anytime. I feel the same way, thanks for checking out and posting in the topic!

MKF30

@HeavyNorse Thanks for the info, if that turns out to be true(I'm assuming that's here in the USA?) but if not the same day, that's fine as it's only a few weeks that's nothing. Better than months lol.

MKF30

The one who posted it in the sub-reddit says it's in the UK.

Edit:
OH! And hey look, it's rated PEGI 18. That's the M-rating in Europe.
Oh yes!! of course rated PEG, haha how did I miss that lol ok so this is just in Europe. Hopefully USA all the same time, I'm sure they'll confirm in a few days.

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
Good to see PC is at least in 2nd place. Hopefully they do the version better justice this time around, which should pay for itself. Man it’s crazy how much more popular PS is than Xbox too, especially after last gen.

J_in_CA

Noob
I have the deluxe edition pre ordered for my PS4 Pro, I have an Xbox One X as well but the PS4 controller just feels so much better for fighting games. I'll probably end up getting it on the One X at some point too, I tend to buy NRS games multiple times to support the studio.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
PC. I have a ps4 too, but too cheap to pay for PS+ or whatever it's called. The switch might be great for @ work. Have to keep an eye on that.