What's new

Which console/s are you going to get MK 11 for?

Which console/s will you be buying MK 11 for?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Get it on the Switch and PC and you'll be able to use this controller

Oh man I hate that format lol, like the Sega Genesis controller they made way back in the 90's since the original controller wasn't good for MK and SF so they made that one. If it works for you, more power. That's cool how it works for the PC and Switch though.

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
PS4, Switch and PC.

I will get it on PC last when I upgrade to the Ryzen 3000 series and Navi GPU. I wonder if MK11 will stay on Steam or move over to the Epic Store.

MKF30

Pretty weird way to organize poll responses considering you can pick several choices already.
I don't think it's that weird at all, I wanted to offer every possible choice besides if I didn't offer "this console and that console" we wouldn't be able to see the % of people buying on multiple consoles. At least not without me having to reveal everyone who voted and then tallying that which let's be honest, nobody wants to do.

MKF30

If we can get full cross play this would be great and a first not just limited to a few consoles.

MKF30

And that's why I play on stick.

I got 99 problems but a pad ain't one :DOGE
Haha I’m the polar opposite, I need a good pad like the snes or xbox pad. If you can use a stick, more power to ya. Last time I used one was mk 9

BookBurning

Voidwards
This is coming out on Nintendo Switch? Well, hope they enjoy playing with the same 12 people over and over. (Probably not true. But really, The Switch?)

I wish they would do what SF5 did and make PS/PC cross-play. There's alot of times I'd rather just sit on my computer to play.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Xbone and Switch

I'm gonna wait and see about the Switch though, see how the port looks, it's gonna have to be weaker graphically, but I wouldn't mind destroying some Switch scrubs on portable wifi. I remember hearing that it is having a delayed release anyway.

This is coming out on Nintendo Switch? Well, hope they enjoy playing with the same 12 people over and over. (Probably not true. But really, The Switch?)
You might be surprised, I felt like it was easy to get games months into BBTAG on Switch and that game might not sell one tenth of what MK11 will on the Switch. It's a very popular system, Nintendo really made a comeback here.

Last edited:

MKF30

I wish they would do what SF5 did and make PS/PC cross-play. There's alot of times I'd rather just sit on my computer to play.
Pretty sure there will be more than 12 people on the switch lol, besides NRS is interested in cross play if they hopefully do it it won't matter which console you have the game for. I heard it's easier for people to cheat on PC versions but I would trust most players are honest. But yeah like @Marinjuana stated, the switch is extremely popular I can tell you with my current job in electronics, it sold easily the most the past two years during the holidays more than PS4 and wayyy more than Xbox's.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Pretty sure there will be more than 12 people on the switch lol, besides NRS is interested in cross play if they hopefully do it it won't matter which console you have the game for. I heard it's easier for people to cheat on PC versions but I would trust most players are honest. But yeah like @Marinjuana stated, the switch is extremely popular I can tell you with my current job in electronics, it sold easily the most the past two years during the holidays more than PS4 and wayyy more than Xbox's.
I'm not coming from a perspective of what console sells alot. Obviously the Switch is popular, I don't live under a rock or need to sell electronics to know the Switch is popular., it's the fucking Nintendo Switch lol, of course it sells alot. My point was that the audience on Nintendo consoles tends to be different statistically on what games they play.

Either way, it's a major release so I'm sure it will do fine on the Switch probably.

PC, maybe switch. PC because it's my main system for everything else so I don't have any consoles....except the switch because the portability is nice.

MKF30

I'm not coming from a perspective of what console sells alot. Obviously the Switch is popular, I don't live under a rock or need to sell electronics to know the Switch is popular., it's the fucking Nintendo Switch lol, of course it sells alot. My point was that the audience on Nintendo consoles tends to be different statistically on what games they play.

Either way, it's a major release so I'm sure it will do fine on the Switch probably.
I mean if we take numbers of all the consoles MK 11 hits on(obviously PS4 will have the most) but I personally prefer quality over quantity, my point is it's obviously going to have more than 12 people really all I was saying so it's all good. lol I'd probably be more concerned if it wasn't a hybrid console(which is a big key point for it no doubt) the fact that you can take it anywhere changes things up, I mean I didn't expect to see games like Doom and Skyrim on the system so in a way I'm not so shocked MK made it, plus when it came out WB was one of the many third party people to say they were going to support it bigtime.

I think MK 11 will sell better for it than say Injustice did on the Wii U, if I had to guess.