What's new

Which console/s are you going to get MK 11 for?

Which console/s will you be buying MK 11 for?

• Total voters

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
PS4 and if the port for PC is good I might get it down the line when itll be on special.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
I have a question: I’ve always been an Xbox person but I have a ps4 now and I see little difference in the caliber/player types/number of players on either console(for Injustice)... the annoying issue I have is on PS4 I get constant “server not available” disconnects and other weird glitches like guilds not being able to load... im not sure which platform to buy the game on, don’t really feel the need for both since I’m just a filthy casual but I’ve never had issues with the game on Xbox so I’m leaning that way... is ps4 the choice just for tourney players or are there better reasons?
PS4 is the defacto system for tournament players due to the install base. I'm buying the Xbox One version first due to the beauty of the Xbox One X. I will get the PS4 version later to take with me to EVO with my Gaemz Vanguard setup.

Xelz

Go over there!
Xbox One for two reasons. The Xbox Elite controller works better for me than the PS4 controller, but that's just personal preference. Also, it appears that Sony isn't allowing cross-play for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, while cross-play will be available for Xbox, Switch and PC. Not that I plan to play that game, but it suggests that Fortnite could be the exception rather than the rule for Sony's console cross-play policy, and since my friends all have either an Xbox or a Switch I can play with more of them if NRS follows through on cross-play.

kevkopdx

Noob
PS4 is the defacto system for tournament players due to the install base. I'm buying the Xbox One version first due to the beauty of the Xbox One X. I will get the PS4 version later to take with me to EVO with my Gaemz Vanguard setup.
Ya I think I’m going to go back to Xbox... after messing with the PS4 for awhile, I can’t find a single aspect of the PS4 that I don’t think Xbox does better. I’ll just use ps4 for exclusives, pretty disappointed otherwise with the system itself. I even have a giftcard that I’ve never been able to use because of PS4 payment glitches.

even though i'll probably have it on xbox and ps4 don't let that deter you from getting it on xbox those of you that want to. there are still people to this day playing mkx on xbox.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I am shocked, but thrilled, that PC is beating Xbox One. Maybe I’ll actually have people to play with!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I do hope that we get full crossplay, then it won't matter and we can all play each other. Right now leaning premium for xbox(I want the KE but it just doesn't seem worth 300 bucks) and regular for Switch.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Looks like more people have interest in getting it for the switch than the poll shows and more than I thought will be getting MK 11 for a few consoles at least. Would be neat if every console got a different character on the case.

ArcticTabasco

I wish I knew Kung Fu.
I'm waiting for more info to come out, but either PS4 or PC.

I'd prefer PC, but it depends if there's crossplay and how the port is. PS4 will have the biggest pool of players though, which is definitely a big factor. Plus there's the chance of an occasional couch game happening too.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
PC - price in russia for PS4 games and PS plus is too high and they dont indexed it for CIS region. Only Putin, his relatives and friends in Russia are rich, most of people live in poverty

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Xbox One X
London event was promoted by Microsoft...and MKX has been included in GamePass . I think this year Microsoft is gonna give NRS the money to promote MK11 on its console.
Also, the Xbox One X should have the best version in terms of graphics.

i have both… but i go for the xbox one ……… so mucht kiddy players online on PS
you find me on xbox opeltwintop2007 and on ps4 twintop2007