Which console/s are you going to get MK 11 for?

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by MKF30, Jan 11, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

?

Which console/s will you be buying MK 11 for?

1. Xbox One

13.0%
  2. Nintendo Switch

9.0%
  3. PS4

48.0%
  4. PC

15.0%
  5. All of the Above

2.0%
  6. None of the above, except for the mobile version

1.0%
  7. All of the above including the mobile version

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Xbox and Switch

2.0%
  9. Xbox and PS4

5.0%
  10. Xbox and PC

1.0%
  11. Switch and PC

3.0%
  12. Switch and PS4

8.0%
  13. PC and PS4

8.0%
  14. All of the above except for the mobile version

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

Just wondering which console everyone is going to buy MK 11 for?

2. HeavyNorse

HeavyNorse This will be easy

PS4. It's the only console I got, and my poor old laptop won't be able to run it, so... yeah.

MKF30 likes this.
  3. Kenshi_mk

Kenshi_mk Noob

Vanilla on PS4, and Complete Edition on Switch.

Dankster Morgan and MKF30 like this.
  4. Gamer68

Gamer68 *Stares blankly*

PlayStation 4.

Later down the road if the Switch version turns out to be okay (as in it doesn't drop frames and it's somehow still 60fps), then I may get just so I can mess around and practice while on the go/away from my desk. Will probably get it only if it's on-sale though.

Icefyre and MKF30 like this.
  5. Zebroli

Zebroli Noob

PS2

I already preordered MK11 Premium for 26 dollars on PC

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:14 PM
  6. Roy Arkon

Roy Arkon I will leave my seal on you!

PSN:
    RoyArkon46
    PlayStation 4, that's the only system I have. I'm considering to by a Nintendo Switch, but I will still keep MK11 to my PS4.

MKF30 likes this.
  7. Metin

Metin Noob

PS4 - Certain ( I love PS4 )
    - Out of the topic i am looking for unchipped original PS2 to buy for my collection. Send PM if you have one..
    PC - First, i have to see how it is running on PC.

I am interested in physical copies for sure..

MKF30 likes this.
  8. karaokelove

karaokelove Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

Steam:
    Karaokelove
    PC, unless my Automated Bingo business takes off, in which case it becomes all of the above!

MKF30 likes this.
  9. xenogorgeous

xenogorgeous Whoopee-fuckin'-do. Hey, I'm impressed.
    Premium Supporter

• PS4 (because the online MK FG community is bigger in this plataform)
    • PC (because will have the better graphics among all platforms)

Wam-Zlay and MKF30 like this.
  10. PS4, Switch, and Xone

villainous monk and MKF30 like this.
  11. EdFig81

EdFig81 Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S

Steam:
    EdFig81
    PC and switch at launch. May grab it in ps4 or xboxone depending which one I can get that breaks street date heh

MKF30 likes this.
  12. King Cash

King Cash Next Level

I’m hoping it has cross play/Saves. If so PC so I can play at home, switch so I can lab at work. If no cross play, PS4

MKF30 likes this.
  13. Demon_0

Demon_0 Shao Kahn will be back!

PSN:
    TemorKhan
    PS4 Pro

MKF30 likes this.
  14. Lex Luthor II

Lex Luthor II Lord of Lightning

Xbox One X and PS4 Pro. Because I have friends on both platforms. I dont see why everyone doesnt get it for both?

MKF30 likes this.
  15. CallMeTetris

CallMeTetris draxx them sklounst

PS4, most definitely

If the Switch port is good i'll maybe grab it too for portability's sake

and PC once it's nice and cheap

MKF30 likes this.
  16. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

I think the switch port will be solid, Doom ran almost as good as it did on the other platforms. I think NRS has a lot of faith in it, I don't see MK 11 being larger than Zelda, Doom or Smash honestly. I think it'll be pretty good honestly, would be neat if it got exclusive features it may who knows, touchscreen controls for beginners/casuals and a hardcore competitive mode for more serious players? hmmm

I'm actually more concerned about the PC version given fighters track record on PC at least initially.

I'm sure no doubt they'll reveal more next week and hopefully after that with MK Kasts, Watchtowers etc

17. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

Dude that would be AWESOME! Can you imagine?

18. King Cash

King Cash Next Level

I REALLY want cross play/Saves. I want that more than any character or mode.

All fighting games should have this. It expands the online player base, and there is no downside like needing lobbies just for KB&M or controller.

Now that Sony is onboard with cross play it should be a standard thing going forward.

ChatterBox and MKF30 like this.
  19. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

I know it probably won't happen sadly but if they did this, would be one of the best things to happen to not just MK but FG in general. Great point I agree, Rocket League has this right? Yeah I read about that, that Nin, Xbox were all for it but Sony was like holding out for a while on that question.

20. King Cash

King Cash Next Level

Xbox, Nintendo, & PC (Rocket league, Minecraft, etc) all cross play together. Sony only allowed pc cross play, but finally said they would open up back in September. They only allow Fortnite at the moment tho, I think.

SabreAndLittle and MKF30 like this.
  21. Raider

Raider Noob

Not PC beating XB1...

[​IMG]

Hopefully it's not a shit port.

22. villainous monk

villainous monk Break bread over a whiskey n rocks. Like a man.

All the above. Every single console, PC & switch. So when I'm otr again I can play it on my laptop once I get around to upgrading it or buying a new one in tax season.

MKF30 likes this.
  23. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

Kool responses, just thinking for those who do get it on everything. There's some advantages to that. One, you'll always have access to MK 11.

Two, If you go to tournaments you'll have experience with the PS4 controller/version.(assuming this is their choice)

Three, if you want to play online Xbox is known to be the most popular console for this, rooms, online options with friends, easy streaming options etc, etc

Four, If you play on the Switch you'll most likely get exclusive gameplay options a la touch screen, various control options and can train on the go!

Five, PC. PC which should probably look the best, can also just mod the hell out of anyone which in this game I'm sure will look sick af.

Oh I see, yeah I remember reading that Nin, M$ were more flexible than Sony with the crossplay thing up til recently. Yes, Minecraft. Ha I remember (I work in electronics as one of my jobs atm) people going nuts for that game a year ago, now people dropped it for Fortnite lol.

24. Krankk

Krankk Noob

Considering that the PS4 has sold more than twice as many consoles as the X-Bone did, is that really a question? I think if you want a big player base, PS4 will be your safest bet out of all the options.