What's new

Which console/s are you going to get MK 11 for?

Which console/s will you be buying MK 11 for?

• Total voters

Gamer68

Fujin!
PlayStation 4.

Later down the road if the Switch version turns out to be okay (as in it doesn't drop frames and it's somehow still 60fps), then I may get just so I can mess around and practice while on the go/away from my desk. Will probably get it only if it's on-sale though.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
PlayStation 4, that's the only system I have. I'm considering to by a Nintendo Switch, but I will still keep MK11 to my PS4.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
PS4 - Certain ( I love PS4 )
- Out of the topic i am looking for unchipped original PS2 to buy for my collection. Send PM if you have one..
PC - First, i have to see how it is running on PC.

I am interested in physical copies for sure..

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
PC and switch at launch. May grab it in ps4 or xboxone depending which one I can get that breaks street date heh

King Cash

Next Level
I’m hoping it has cross play/Saves. If so PC so I can play at home, switch so I can lab at work. If no cross play, PS4

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
PS4, most definitely

If the Switch port is good i'll maybe grab it too for portability's sake

and PC once it's nice and cheap

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think the switch port will be solid, Doom ran almost as good as it did on the other platforms. I think NRS has a lot of faith in it, I don't see MK 11 being larger than Zelda, Doom or Smash honestly. I think it'll be pretty good honestly, would be neat if it got exclusive features it may who knows, touchscreen controls for beginners/casuals and a hardcore competitive mode for more serious players? hmmm

I'm actually more concerned about the PC version given fighters track record on PC at least initially.

I'm sure no doubt they'll reveal more next week and hopefully after that with MK Kasts, Watchtowers etc

King Cash

Next Level
Dude that would be AWESOME! Can you imagine?
I REALLY want cross play/Saves. I want that more than any character or mode.

All fighting games should have this. It expands the online player base, and there is no downside like needing lobbies just for KB&M or controller.

Now that Sony is onboard with cross play it should be a standard thing going forward.

MKF30

I REALLY want cross play/Saves. I want that more than any character or mode.

All fighting games should have this. It expands the online player base, and there is no downside like needing lobbies just for KB&M or controller.

Now that Sony is onboard with cross play it should be a standard thing going forward.
I know it probably won't happen sadly but if they did this, would be one of the best things to happen to not just MK but FG in general. Great point I agree, Rocket League has this right? Yeah I read about that, that Nin, Xbox were all for it but Sony was like holding out for a while on that question.

King Cash

Next Level
I know it probably won't happen sadly but if they did this, would be one of the best things to happen to not just MK but FG in general. Great point I agree, Rocket League has this right? Yeah I read about that, that Nin, Xbox were all for it but Sony was like holding out for a while on that question.
Xbox, Nintendo, & PC (Rocket league, Minecraft, etc) all cross play together. Sony only allowed pc cross play, but finally said they would open up back in September. They only allow Fortnite at the moment tho, I think.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
All the above. Every single console, PC & switch. So when I'm otr again I can play it on my laptop once I get around to upgrading it or buying a new one in tax season.

MKF30

Kool responses, just thinking for those who do get it on everything. There's some advantages to that. One, you'll always have access to MK 11.

Two, If you go to tournaments you'll have experience with the PS4 controller/version.(assuming this is their choice)

Three, if you want to play online Xbox is known to be the most popular console for this, rooms, online options with friends, easy streaming options etc, etc

Four, If you play on the Switch you'll most likely get exclusive gameplay options a la touch screen, various control options and can train on the go!

Five, PC. PC which should probably look the best, can also just mod the hell out of anyone which in this game I'm sure will look sick af.

Xbox, Nintendo, & PC (Rocket league, Minecraft, etc) all cross play together. Sony only allowed pc cross play, but finally said they would open up back in September. They only allow Fortnite at the moment tho, I think.
Oh I see, yeah I remember reading that Nin, M$ were more flexible than Sony with the crossplay thing up til recently. Yes, Minecraft. Ha I remember (I work in electronics as one of my jobs atm) people going nuts for that game a year ago, now people dropped it for Fortnite lol.