What's new

Which character is in need of an ongoing title

Are you interested in Sentry for his character or his sparkly ass btw?
Everything.

Backstory, powers, potential, looks (he is the best looking male character in the Marvel universe, also surpassing Balder who he stomped into the ground), relationships to others, his dark side, his intentions, his adventures, Watchdog, Watchtower - man, everything. That character is something special.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
i'm going to be confused, but sure (please let hulk don't be there, i hate that mofo.)
Obviously Hulk is stronger than Thor.That's there whole shtick.
Thor has been getting his arsed unnecesaryly kicked by:
-Wonder Man
-Emma Frost
-Cyclops(twice)
Colossus/Magik team-up
Rachel Grey
Starbrand
Korvac
Ultron
Thing
Captain Marvel
Protector
Ms. Marvel
I will say most of this characters where cosmically empowered but still he gets his ass kicked the most out of all the characters.

I don't use him as the avatar on boards where the size of the avatar is very limited like here. Sentry needs more space to capture his beauty. His long hair, his broad shoulders, huge pecs and so on.
you straight killzone? just curious (not bicurious)

CCVengeance

I don't use him as the avatar on boards where the size of the avatar is very limited like here. Sentry needs more space to capture his beauty. His long hair, his broad shoulders, huge pecs and so on.
You win this argument.Sentry will lose the comic battle.

Obviously Hulk is stronger than Thor.That's there whole shtick.
Thor has been getting his arsed unnecesaryly kicked by:
-Wonder Man
-Emma Frost
-Cyclops(twice)
Colossus/Magik team-up
Rachel Grey
Starbrand
Korvac
Ultron
Thing
Captain Marvel
Protector
Ms. Marvel
I will say most of this characters where cosmically empowered but still he gets his ass kicked the most out of all the characters.
thing? fucking cyclops? i've heard enough.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
So sense it seems that red hood may be dlc, what do you guys think about red hood and the outlaws?

CCVengeance

Killzone
I'm talking about a post-siege comic world so no I cant put him in the list.
oh I also forgot his most recent losses:
Red Skull and Scarlet Witch.

Killzone
I'm talking about a post-siege comic world so no I cant put him in the list.
oh I also forgot his most recent losses:
Red Skull and Scarlet Witch.
But most of the characters were empowered by the Phoenix Force and in the other instance Thing was empowered as well, if you're talking about the Fear Itself non-sense. And there he didn't even lose <___>

CCVengeance

But most of the characters were empowered by the Phoenix Force and in the other instance Thing was empowered as well, if you're talking about the Fear Itself non-sense. And there he didn't even lose <___>
Again it's not a matter of power-level.Its the fact that he was THE ONLY GUY THAT LOST that bothers the Thor fans like me.

Again it's not a matter of power-level.Its the fact that he was THE ONLY GUY THAT LOST that bothers the Thor fans like me.
I don't think there was anyone else on the battlefield, who would have been able to go toe to toe with them, besides Thor. So he kinda had to be the one who gets punched in the face to make a statement and showcase how powerful the Phoenix people were.

And there is no way in hell Thor will be able to take on the Sentry during the Uncanny Avengers.
I know it was spoiled that the re-match would happen. Thor clearly and obviously lost their first match.
But now the Sentry will even be more powerful I guess, since Apocalypse's Horsemen get power boosts, so I really don't even want to know about the shit the writer may come up with to make that an even much.
Hopefully not by just letting them trade it out, because Thor is not on Sentry's level.