What's new

Which 3D MK at NEC XIII: December 2, 2012

Which 3D MK should be represented at NEC XIII?

• MK vs. DC

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • MK Deadly Alliance

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • MK Deception

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • MK Armageddon

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters
Every matchup in MKDA is 5-5. The only time that differs is zoning. When BRC zones Scorp then BRC loses 6-4, but if BRC plays straight up the matchup goes back to 5-5. BRCs puke tradeoffs are blockable afterwards making all his matchups 5-5.

Scorps shove hellfire is escapable with Backdash. Pi gua 3 BDC is punishable during BDC by weapons and lift.

Every matchup is 5-5. I have already proven Mavado, Kenshi, Shang, Kung Lao, BRC, Reptile, Frost among others beat Scorpion. I will be glad to show the rest of the cast beating him too if you'd like? No doubt he is number 1 still, but with every match being 5-5 against him, it only further proves just how perfect MKDA is.

Just figured i'd clear up some misinformation about the game. If you would like to play me in MKDA just send me a PM and we'll organize some casuals.

Later.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'll vote MKDA, seems these gawd damn uneducated kiddies still have no idea why "Scorpion's pokes are teh suxxorz" in MK9.

However, if MK Armageddon wins, I don't care how you guys do it, it HAS to be ran on Wii lol

MKK hanzo

MKDA: ban infs and you are good. Frost ice inf, Bo puke Inf, Drahmin reset and Scorp Shove > Hellfire.

Its an universal rule so its not an "smash" list of rules that transform the game in other game.

BTW with this Scorp is VERY beatable. Bo, Kenshi, even Sub can win against him with that rule enforced.

MY second pic would be MKvsDC cause I NEVER (aside from the past tourneys) saw high level vids OFFLINE, and all that is to see is Flash vs Green Lantern (I died waiting to see uploaded that tourney Check won using Deathstroke/Shao Khan)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Every matchup in MKDA is 5-5. The only time that differs is zoning. When BRC zones Scorp then BRC loses 6-4, but if BRC plays straight up the matchup goes back to 5-5. BRCs puke tradeoffs are blockable afterwards making all his matchups 5-5.

Scorps shove hellfire is escapable with Backdash. Pi gua 3 BDC is punishable during BDC by weapons and lift.

Every matchup is 5-5. I have already proven Mavado, Kenshi, Shang, Kung Lao, BRC, Reptile, Frost among others beat Scorpion. I will be glad to show the rest of the cast beating him too if you'd like? No doubt he is number 1 still, but with every match being 5-5 against him, it only further proves just how perfect MKDA is.

Just figured i'd clear up some misinformation about the game. If you would like to play me in MKDA just send me a PM and we'll organize some casuals.

Later.
Hey Jay, thanx for responding and I trust your judgement on the matter over 99.9% of anyone else. Hope to see you at NECXIII and smoke a fatty and play some MK the way we both love - die-hard combo-oriented. As far as the games go I'm not on some of u guy's level to really make decisions are far as what we should play but w/e it is regardless I'm sure it will be historic.

I know this isn't my thread, but as a Big E Staff member I only ask that those who are voting ID themselves as NEC Attendees cuz we would not want a last minute "who were all these people that voted for X-game that no one wants to play" to happen. We DO care about media and what stream watchers want to see, but the people attending and putting up $$$ to enter come 1st. Thank you.

MKA!!! time to dust off that Li Mei
Li Who? :p
J/K I expect you will be here in my home-town come Dec. 1st, Ed? Vee Vill see vho is zee #1 Li Mei.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
MKDA is the best of the bunch...but Deception is my favorite by far.

Had to vote with the heart. And the need for Ashrah.

All I know is...this tournament is gonna be amazing.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Ill be thurr, will we finally meet?
I finally fucking hope so, Sir. if you will, I will, so then I assume that's a "Yes". Now we just have to make sure B W1zZ is there so we can go 3 times a planned 5 year anticipated hang-out from online friends. I'm drunk so I hope that made sense....

You KNOW i gotta vote MKA if you both u guys are coming....even if just you, still , MKA.

B W1zZ

Noob
I finally fucking hope so, Sir. if you will, I will, so then I assume that's a "Yes". Now we just have to make sure B W1zZ is there so we can go 3 times a planned 5 year anticipated hang-out from online friends. I'm drunk so I hope that made sense....
Not likely, I won't be able to get that time free.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
just looked at the results 1st time...didnt realize there were that many votes.....the question IS, of those who voted, who is actually going to BE there PLAYING them?

Not sure how much time was intended for the poll to be open, but we need your votes, People. If you are going to NECXIII please vote for a 3-D MK Game