What's new

Where Your Name Comes From

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I don't know if something like this already exists, if so, banish it to the Netherrealm. Otherwise, how about we explain how we each ended up with our handles? Like why is it Tim_Static and not Tim_Dynamic? Why Dark_Rob instead of Light_Rob? I'll start with mine.

For those who haven't seen or heard of the killbill movies, thats kinda where I got my handle. My friend was getting me into starcraft years ago and decided it would be funny to give me this account name. I've stuck with it ever since. To this day people question why I choose this handle. I'd say its about 50/50. It kinda shocks me that people haven't at the very least heard the name of the movie before. Anyway, reveal your secrets people. How did you get your handles?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I got "Wemfs" from this graffiti writer in my town, back when I was in high school. I liked how it sounded, so I use it now for all of my characters names in games and what not.

The Xbox gamer tag is my brothers and it's pretty self explanatory. :D

Epic artwork btw ^^

LadyX

Noob
My gamertag is LadyLynxX because lynx's are cool animals and the character Lynx from the game Chrono Cross is bad ass... and then I just chose LadyX because it sounded cool.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Lol, lame? Mine sounds frickin' dumb after seeing the responses. Also, I don't get the spawn reference, but thats because I'm retarded.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Hey, you ever played a game called Mortal Kombat Deception? If so, then you know who Havik is. that is all. My name is pretty easy to figure out.

Reactions: gdf

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
My sister created an account called "Fadeddreams5" on G-Faqs in 2003. I took it over, began trolling all the boards there, got banned. Later created Fadeddreams6--got that banned as well. And so on and so forth. Decided to name my GT after the original.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I got the nickname "Juggernaut" from my friends. When I would get in fights, or we'd play slugs, I'd either always win or not have bruises. It wasn't really because I was really strong or anything, I would just outlast people and never show pain. So they started calling me Juggernaut but it was named after the Halo 2 Juggernaut where you had a shield (overshield).

The "O's" come from XBL. Of course someone already had this name so I tried out different combinations and "O Juggernaut 0" wasn't taken. But now instead of a zero I just go with OJuggernautO so it's easier to remember.

gdf

Noob
gdf, stands for Global Defense Force, while there are many different franchises that use this name, I took this from the Wii and PS2 exclusive fighting game, Godzilla: Unleashed.
There were factions of characters spanning the entire Godzilla franchise, they were known as Earth Defenders, Aliens, Mutants, and Global Defense Force.

The Global Defense Force was comprised, for lack of a better term, a team of Mecha-Godzillas. I have a natural inclination to play as robots/cyborgs/androids in any game I play, therefore I chose this.

My first account I ever made was a youtube channel known as globaldefenseforce, when I went to join a forum, it was cutoff and named me globaldefensefo. To avoid the lameness of having my name being known as something cutoff, I just wrote the initials, little did I know that it made going on forums easier being just 3 letters, and in tournaments I don't have to tell people how to spell or pronounce it.

P.S. I also considered calling myself scorpionnoobermac, but I knew that it was going to be cutoff anyways. subzerosmokerai Come at me my literal brethren.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
as a static x fan i actually googled tim static a while back and found its because he was a roady and close friend to wayne. im sure thats not a secret, but there you go.

mines from a song

thats my favourite music group. despite what i play myself. check out my band pukelization in my sig if you like shit music.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
My middle name is Sage, and Leviathan is the demon of Envy (a common poetic theme to me).
I wrote a poem about it (in my profile) and mixed the two together ^-^

Instrumental song by one of my favourite bands. They aren't a PC band so I wouldn't recommend them to the easily offended. Plus it's death metal so there's that, too.