What's new

Where Your Name Comes From

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
RTM2004 - 2004 is the year when I graduated High School.

M stands for Muffin.

R-T stands for something really bad. *Censored*

thequeenofsheba

The Queen Of Sheba
I named myself after The Queen of Sheba. My mama used to always ask me when I was a kid and I thought I was tough sh*t "Who do you think you are, the Queen of Sheba?" So I figured I would name myself after her. Yes mother, I do think I am the Queen of Sheba. Kthx bai. ;)

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Mine came from Black Ops. A Wonder Weapon pack-a-punched from "Scavenger" to "Hyena Infra Dead." I am no freakin' hyena.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I had a PSN account way way back called Grizzli13. Grizzlies being my favourite animal (hence the avatar) and 13 being my favourite number and the day i was born on. It got hacked :(, so i had to make an account with a new name. At the time i just watched that viral internet video of the fat hillbilly uhh.....person... singing a song she wrote called SunnyD and Rum. I thought it was funny, and a cool new name. Used it ever since.

Its kinda a curse though, i get like 10 friend requests a week from 12 year olds who have also seen the video -.-

I was a bit late to the 360 party. I got mine after CoD4 came out after being harassed by my friends to get one. I was in a military state of mind when signing up for Live as a result so I just used my initials in the NATO Alphabet.

As stupidly long as my name is it's not changing any time soon since I have his same tag across Live, PSN, and Steam.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
joker comes from...well of course the joker, joekerr is from Joker's alias in Batman comics.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

Enenra

Go to hell.
A friend of mine said I was a ghost, because I would just disappear and do my own thing out of the blue, and they could never find me to force me to chill with them. On a bored day I googled ghost and stumbled across Enenra, I thought it was pretty bad ass.

MK9 came out, I learned Smoke was an enenra when FrothyOmen asked me why I wasn't using Smoke, and I thought that was pretty damn awesome.

Wow I thought you would never ask.

Well first off some backstory. For a long time I nad been going by "may contain peanuts". When I started playing fighting games I found that this name was sometimes too long for streams, like they could sorta fit it but they would have to use a smaller font and it looked dumb and man who needs that in their lives. Sometimes people would shorten my name to "mcp" so I figured I would just partially unshorten it to "mcpeanuts". I quicky discovered that no one understood how to pronounce this and would say "mick peanuts" which eventually started to bother me to the extent that I was like, ok, new name. Changed the C to a K which man I should have thought of that way earlier, its so obvious in retrospect.

As for why I picked "may contain peanuts" in the first place, its from candy bars. Like I know why they actually put that on there, its made on the same machinery that makes stuff with peanuts and someone could get an allergic reaction even though strictly speaking there are no peanuts in there. I've just always been amused by the idea that they don't know. "Watch out guys, this could have some peanuts in it. Also maybe caramel, and I think... broccoli? Ok full disclosure I don't really remember, we were all pretty wasted at the time."

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Well when I was yougner I loved games with Character Creations...One game specifically was Tony Hawks Underground... I would make this character called MonsterMike5565...When I went on Nintendo forums later (I think I was about 12 at the time, bear with me) I didn't want the monster part because I really didn't care for monsters at all but I loved metroid...

So I just came up with Mikemetroid5565...over the years I dropped the numbers, can't really think of anything to replace it.

My friend called me a running machine while playing flag football. He then started just referring to me as treadmill when we played and I have used it since.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
After order a hamburger at a restaurant, I wanted to add something to it. The waiter asked, "Where do you want it on the burger?" It was a ridiculous question I thought, and it caught me off guard. So I just said, "...I don't know. Just, put it under the mayo." And I thought that would make a good band name. Then I picked it as my PSN name to play Wipeout HD. The End.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Wow I thought you would never ask.

Well first off some backstory. For a long time I nad been going by "may contain peanuts". When I started playing fighting games I found that this name was sometimes too long for streams, like they could sorta fit it but they would have to use a smaller font and it looked dumb and man who needs that in their lives. Sometimes people would shorten my name to "mcp" so I figured I would just partially unshorten it to "mcpeanuts". I quicky discovered that no one understood how to pronounce this and would say "mick peanuts" which eventually started to bother me to the extent that I was like, ok, new name. Changed the C to a K which man I should have thought of that way earlier, its so obvious in retrospect.

As for why I picked "may contain peanuts" in the first place, its from candy bars. Like I know why they actually put that on there, its made on the same machinery that makes stuff with peanuts and someone could get an allergic reaction even though strictly speaking there are no peanuts in there. I've just always been amused by the idea that they don't know. "Watch out guys, this could have some peanuts in it. Also maybe caramel, and I think... broccoli? Ok full disclosure I don't really remember, we were all pretty wasted at the time."
I'm not going to lie either, I still pronounce it "mick peanuts" and will continue to do so. <3