What's new

Guide Where we stand post NEC: Who's washed up, who's back and who's on the bubble.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
why didn't CD Jr use Jax vs REO Kabal?

A) He's better with Jax than Kung Lao
B) Jax is a better matchup vs. Kabal than Kung Lao
C) Doesn't he always beats REO's Kabal with Jax?

I still think CD Jr is the best - when he plays with Jax and counter picks Jax's bad matchups.
If he was able to beat REO all the time with Jax then he would definitely not pick Kung Lao

Matix218

Get over here!
Does anyone know if the full results have been posted for nec? I'm just curious as to my and other peoples final placings. Obviously we all know the top 16 but since there were 101 players that didn't make top 16 I was just curious to see the full results

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Does anyone know if the full results have been posted for nec? I'm just curious as to my and other peoples final placings. Obviously we all know the top 16 but since there were 101 players that didn't make top 16 I was just curious to see the full results
I can give this much. Question mark if I'm not 100% sure

17. GGA Soonk
17. Zaf
17. AC1984
17. Blackula
17. EGP Krayzie
17. Swift Tom Hanks
17. K-Frog
17. KH Starcharger
25. Me
25. Neorussel
25. Tony-T
25. KH Shanxter?
25. HGTV Ermacio
25. Seven?
25. Tetra Spirit?
25. Jer
33. GGA Moe30w
33. FGA Mono
33. Khaotik?
33. GGA Han

after that i'm not sure

STORMS if you're interested ^

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I can give this much. Question mark if I'm not 100% sure

17. GGA Soonk
17. Zaf
17. AC1984
17. Blackula
17. Tetra Spirit?
17. Swift Tom Hanks
17. K-Frog?
17. No idea (pool 6)
25. Me
25. Neorussel
25. Tony-T
25. Shanxter?
25. Han?
25. Seven?
25. Khaotik?
25. No idea (pool 6)
33. Moe30w
33. Mono

after that i'm not sure
i think im up there i went 3-2 and i think i eliminated han so idk where id be

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
oh dude i never had the chance to say your cyrax is sick and if you were having controller issues already(i heard you did) then that is crazy
thanks man, I though I wasn't responding quicly to iaGb, but I didn't switch controllers so thats on me.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I think Starcharger got 17th in the Big D/Maxter pool. I know they played each other late in the pool.

Wasn't Krayzie 17th in that pool? Riu vs. Krayzie was for top 16 IIRC.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
i think im up there i went 3-2 and i think i eliminated han so idk where id be
Can you tell me if you lost right before losers finals? If so you should be 25th. Can you also tell me if K-Frog was in losers finals?

I think I went 3-2 also, but I had a bye first round IIRC.
Lol that's weird because it sounds like you got 33rd, whereas I went 2-2 (which would be 3-2 if you count my bye) and I know I got 25th

Yeah I also went 3-2 I was curious as to where that would put me in the final standings
I'm PRETTY sure that Neorussel placed 25th in your pool, so if I were to guess you got 33rd

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I think Starcharger got 17th in the Big D/Maxter pool. I know they played each other late in the pool.

Wasn't Krayzie 17th in that pool? Riu vs. Krayzie was for top 16 IIRC.
Jer got the first part for me

Yeah you're right, that's my mistake. It should be Krayzie as 17th and probably Tetra as 25th. I forgot that was Soup's pool

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
Can you tell me if you lost right before losers finals? If so you should be 25th. Can you also tell me if K-Frog was in losers finals?

Lol that's weird because it sounds like you got 33rd, whereas I went 2-2 (which would be 3-2 if you count my bye) and I know I got 25th

I'm PRETTY sure that Neorussel placed 25th in your pool, so if I were to guess you got 33rd
yeah i lost the match to go to losers finals and yes kfrog was in losers finals with j360 and kfrog lost

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
what's kung Lao stock now ?
also I think raiden stock just plummeted . I don't think I ve seen any raidens at nec whatsover :(

Kung Lao: Stock lowered. Carl and Forever King didn't compete and Pig wasn't there so he wasn't around to up play Lao. CD Jr has come to his senses and realized his Lao is only good against REO.

Raiden: Stock plummeted. Tom Brady placing top 8 with Sub-Zero was the last hope for Lord Raiden.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kung Lao: Stock lowered. Carl and Forever King didn't compete and Pig wasn't there so he wasn't around to up play Lao. CD Jr has come to his senses and realized his Lao is only good against REO.

Raiden: Stock plummeted. Tom Brady placing top 8 with Sub-Zero was the last hope for Lord Raiden.
I think lao is top 5-6 but i have lao's number