What's new

Guide Where we stand post NEC: Who's washed up, who's back and who's on the bubble.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
At GGA the "KrayzieBone" is either starting the round with enhanced ragdoll or 11 or 12 into net on block. If they let go of block on try to counter-poke or get out and the net hits, the Cyrax player now has a "Krazie-Boner" Krayzie - I though you would like this, lol

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
rev0lver

In winners bracket you are advanced in placement twice as fast as losers. When you are sent to losers you need 2 wins per 1 you would in winners, for the most part.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
Awesome thread.

I wish I knew 16-Bit's opinion on my stock. :(

(I waiting around all day on Saturday, and ended up getting disqualified in the morning on Sunday without playing a single match, I guess I'll have to wait until Winter Brawl to see what's up.)

coolwhip

Noob
I'm not a top cyrax if you're talking about me. I just have great training partners and people assume I'm good as well.
Man, the secret prop hunting affected Han of all people? That's what hanging out with 16 Bit would do to you. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And come on, you're an amazing player man.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This thread has run it's course and I am done for now. Perhaps if theres's interest my stock ratings will return later.

I feel like this has been a good thread, to hand out props and get some salt out of our systems. We've all grown here.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I'm not a top cyrax if you're talking about me. I just have great training partners and people assume I'm good as well.
You are to humble sir you are a great player regardless of tournament placing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
T
I have given you some good matches too :) Until you got way better at the matchup lol
My Cyrax is still in the works right now tho
This is 100% true

But with u it's anyone u pick but your cyrax mostly

I just like playing w u period lol

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
T
This is 100% true

But with u it's anyone u pick but your cyrax mostly

I just like playing w u period lol
Dude, I have been trying to play you lately but when you get on Xbox your only online for like a half hour lol. We should start playing more for sure, PSN sucks anyways :p

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dude, I have been trying to play you lately but when you get on Xbox your only online for like a half hour lol. We should start playing more for sure, PSN sucks anyways :p
im honestly available 11pm est-on

Its so hard during day w my schedule to get games

but im on now or can be as long as my daughter stays napping becuse i took off work cause i may have fraqctured my ankle

doc appt tomorrow at 10am

Big Frog

Noob
This thread has run it's course and I am done for now. Perhaps if theres's interest my stock ratings will return later.

I feel like this has been a good thread, to hand out props and get some salt out of our systems. We've all grown here.
Shot out to Test Your Maturity.