What's new

General/Other - Smoke Where there is ROBOT SMOKE, There is Fire! - PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Yup I agree. Sucks for classic costumes too because it means we won't get them. Unless they drop three separate costumes for each at the character select screen which also seems doubtful.

I only hope that the character is good, mainly Sektor. It's about the only thing remotely interesting out of the entire KP2 so I'll be jumping over Day 1 and riding it out.
i was thinking that they could still do the classic/human forms like how they do subzeros./scorpion.. etc... like underneth the skin screen it could have Human and or classic and then it will just switch to which ever skin when you choose which variation.

also one thing i noticed is that they cryax version doesnt have lights on high chest -i wonder if that means that hes the only one firing things from his chest - web-/bombs and sektor and smoke fire things another way .. but then again it could just be completely cosmetic.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
also i wonder if sektor can also hover or fly? ...

hopefully hes not is not last to be released.. that would suck..

in a perfect world , it would be
tri-borg - really he needs a better name - what can we come up with
alien
BRC
leatherace

what we will prob get
leatherface
BRC
Triborg
Alien

what would suck horribly
leatherface
BRC
Alien
Tri-borg

Last edited:

fleshmasher

i got the poison
Why does NRS feel the need to undo everything cool about Cyrax and Smoke that they gave us in MK9?
Because developers sometimes do stuff like that, like Kabal, i thought he was awesome, now he's completely gone.
About Tri-Borg:
Smoke is back, and Sektor too, two of my three MK9 mains(Smoke being Nr.1), can't tell how different they will be but i'm happy as fuck, i'm even cool with the name Tri-Borg and like Alien.
Even though Kabal would've been better, stupid BRC and LF can't ruin this Pack for me.

Is "Smoke" really one of the variations?

I mean he has a blue thing on his chest... could he be Cyber-Zero?

Or maybe a new character? Like Mournful Katina is a "nod" to Jade. This grey guy could be a new character and the variations are more like Mournful?

Has the name "Smoke" been in print or anything from NRS? I am not entirely convinced that this is Smoke.

Aramonde

Noob
Hey guys how would you feel if Smokes Harpoon brought Smoke to the opponent instead the opponent to him like Scorpions spear?

Hey guys how would you feel if Smokes Harpoon brought Smoke to the opponent instead the opponent to him like Scorpions spear?
As long as it's plus on neutral on Block I'm happy. I say the retractable spear is used to bring people to you, for possible corner traps if they jump back. That's how I always used it in UMK3.

What if the Cyber Smoke variation functions like Noob - Smoke, with Saibot separated from Bi Han, or the Enenra acting as Cyber Smoke's partner. OMG!!!! the possibilities there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.