What's new

Question Where do you rank Bane? Please cast a vote in this thread.

Where is Bane in your mind?

• Total voters

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
how can he blow up zods wakeups while in debuff?

also...d1~command grab is retarded.
Because they have no invulnerability. You can stuff him out of them with jabs.

Well raw command grab to catch backdash, thats the main thing Zods doing on knock down not waking up. d1, b1, and b2 cancels all whiff on his back dash
You can b.2 him and sweet-spot it (he cannot jump or backdash). d.2 will catch his backdash mid-way too.

Because they have no invulnerability. You can stuff him out of them with jabs.

You can b.2 him and sweet-spot it (he cannot jump or backdash). d.2 will catch his backdash mid-way too.
Good to know this, I was facing a Zod player and he would pretty much backdash the majority of the time. I tried b2 and d1 but it kept missing. I'm just going to assume my netcode is ass and has hella delay lol. :(

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Good to know this, I was facing a Zod player and he would pretty much backdash the majority of the time. I tried b2 and d1 but it kept missing. I'm just going to assume my netcode is ass and has hella delay lol. :(
Never try to do it online lol. You're wasting your time and you are better off just figuring the sweet-spot window for each of your enders. Charge is the easiest if you do a d.2xxcharge as your ender.

Justice

Noob
I don't see how he is in the Top 10 but I have him between 16th -20th range. Why is he actually Top 10? His trait helps and hurts him and he's probably the only character that trait helps and hurts him. As a Bane player on debuff, 8 out of 10 times you going to wait out the debuff which is valuable seconds of the clock. I don't see how he beats a methodical zoner, a methodical teleporter, and individuals with tracking moves. @GGA Max is a Godlike Bane but the character compared to the other cast at High-Level play is just not up there in my eyes.

Sorry, I just think people get blowned up by his armor than complain he's broken... but don't want to talk about his debuff and how much it affects his gameplay and the mentality behind it.
Because a good Bane will keep his momentum going, making Trait Cooldown a non-issue.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
so, zods a sitting duck vs bane?

nothing i can really do in that situation then? besides learn zatanna? x.x

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
A bit offtopic but I just played an unpatched version of Injustice. GEE-ZUS this character sucked balls even more than I could remember. Its amazing how buffing his dash (and of course many other things) made the batbreakah viable.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
i dont understand, i never thought bane was bad i always thought he was pretty good. i just got back on the game and all of a sudden he is top 10? i consider dd to be better than him

i dont understand, i never thought bane was bad i always thought he was pretty good. i just got back on the game and all of a sudden he is top 10? i consider dd to be better than him
Seems you've never seen Max play Bane, or heck even Grrr's Bane for that matter. Bane is fucking good, prob not top 3 good, but he might get there.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Max's Investigation:

Prime Suspect: Zatanna
Possible Accomplices: Sinestro, Ares, Superman, Lex

In custody for not being a bad MU, and selling a bill to the community that they were: Shazam, Probably Flash, Batgirl
I still don't see Superman as that bad. Ares isn't too bad either, and Lex I dunno, depends on how "bad" you mean.

Also Flash is still a bad MU. Shazam and Batgirl, no, but Flash is still a convincing 6-4 his favor.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I still don't see Superman as that bad. Ares isn't too bad either, and Lex I dunno, depends on how "bad" you mean.

Also Flash is still a bad MU. Shazam and Batgirl, no, but Flash is still a convincing 6-4 his favor.
What does Flash do when knocked down? If you've got a great idea let me know before GBS tomorrow.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
What does Flash do when knocked down? If you've got a great idea let me know before GBS tomorrow.
If you've got meter, I found that doing a MB shake is pretty decent (thats what harold used on me) but otherwise, Mb LC and MB L-Upper are pretty decent ways to bushwhack his oki.
If you can make the read, I'd even recommend backdashing.

But if you can, try to abuse the delayed wake-up system. You can shaft quite a bit of Bane oki by changing up your wake-up timings as a lot of his set-ups are based on the idea of one idea wake-up time.

Oh, and know that on block you can backdash and punish d.1xxanything

Last edited: