What's new

When this game comes out don't overreact. Hit the lab, work your way around.

Jesus. First of all, mentioning something from PM in a thread is clearly against the rules. And it was one message, don't fucking making it sound like I was spamming you with shit.

Secondly, people make outbursts all the fucking time. You know when people get angry and scream they hate someone but they don't? same thing. It's extremely fucking petty to keep bringing it up when there is no pattern of behavior to warrant it. Go cry somewhere else, or maybe play a match online sometime and realize that people say worse shit constantly.
You didn't listen to me when I said "i'm done" after your MULTIPLE messages to me so I thought I'd try another approach.

And yes, I do know that people say things like "i hate you" or "i hope you die" when they are mad. Mostly they are 13 years old or have serious mental issues. And those are exactly the people who say those things online after a loss. So tell me more about how I'm crying? I'm confused, did I wish death on someone's family and threaten to kick their teeth in?

Can't wait to see you online. Don't go changing your name, I'd love to see how you have matured since that apparent, singular incident 3 years ago....

You didn't listen to me when I said "i'm done" after your MULTIPLE messages to me so I thought I'd try another approach.

And yes, I do know that people say things like "i hate you" or "i hope you die" when they are mad. Mostly they are 13 years old or have serious mental issues. And those are exactly the people who say those things online after a loss. So tell me more about how I'm crying? I'm confused, did I wish death on someone's family and threaten to kick their teeth in?

Can't wait to see you online. Don't go changing your name, I'd love to see how you have matured since that apparent, singular incident 3 years ago....
I can confirm....still a rage quitting shit talking scrub

https://twitter.com/_P2W_/status/740217874187464710?s=09

Yeah, I ragequit sometimes. Rarely, but if the connection is shitty I'm not going to endure it when there is no chance of winning. I don't see a problem with that. I'm playing for fun. Not being able to react to shit isn't fun.

And, yeah, sometimes I send ragemail. So do an awful lot of faces around these forums. Fact is though, I don't go around wishing death upon families, and that's what I'm saying.

Anyway...whatever. People are going to believe what they want to believe. Ain't no stopping a hate train once it's left the station.

I've said all I can possibly say, and probably far more than I should have said. I won't be posting in this thread again.
Tldr

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Telling these guys not to overreact is like telling fire not to burn.

My prediction: first tier list will be out before game even launches, including several ppl asking for nerfs/buffs for characters they've spent less than 10hrs with

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
It probably was. Remember he had no unique air normals at the release, so let's not pretend that Spectral got elevated because people went to lab.
Well I hate to be that guy but that IS what happened.... You could always link normals into Soul Ascension attacks (but not SA-exclusive attacks into each other), it just didn't occur to anyone to see what would entail from experimenting with that for about 6 months.

WersD

Noob
Interractables OTG'ING, doing 20%, aND having big hitboxes weren't the problem. The two issues I had with them one small and one huge

Small if Character A activates their damage buff and throws the intractable that's buffed too.

Big: why can you slide a dumpster 40 times but I throw it and it's gone? And WHY DO THESE THINGS RESPAWN ON ONE SIDE OF THE SCREEN!

I sent you ONE message after you said you were done. Before that, you were fine with corresponding with me.
Can you read? I said I told you I was done AFTER your multiple messages. It was not after after the first.

"Yeah I still send hate mail and rage quit, but I'm totally different now"....k.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Well I hate to be that guy but that IS what happened.... You could always link normals into Soul Ascension attacks (but not SA-exclusive attacks into each other), it just didn't occur to anyone to see what would entail from experimenting with that for about 6 months.
Vanila Spectral: if you cancel a normal into flight, you do ONE air normal (because he couldn't do air string 1234), then get punished there, or cancel that air normal into air moves (all are unsafe, the low ground slam was dead on block, not to mention everything has a gap) then eat a full combo. This stupid design discouraged players from using flight, without it Spectral is exactly variationless Ermac. Tell me how is that good

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
IGAU was a big fail !!!! The game feels slow and stiff, the stages are ugly , the soundtracks have no hype and are boring has hell, the specials take too long m the story was the same thing has mk and mk vs dc , always with time travelling excuse. Just give the game some speed , better graphics , smother gameplay , and more important off all , less guns and bullets in fighting games .
You could be my hidey account. Great post!! (*-*)b

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
You're not explaining anything. Most characters absolutely have the tools to deal with intearctibles. I know that, because I've seen them deal with them when I throw shit at them, and they are able to avoid it or turn it back on me.

Tell you what. List the characters who have a "high jump arc". List the characters with defensive options that can help them counter a trait. List the characters with a teleport that can be used to avoid an interactible...now, how many characters are left that with nothing to help them in them deal with interactibles? Hint: It's not many....

Anyway...time to bow out of the conversation. It's obviously not a positive thing, people want me to stop, it's primarily dullard crybabies responding with insults because they can't form cogent arguments. And now that my former passive-aggressive obssesive stalker has showed up, it's definitely time to bail.

What I will do, hopefully in the coming weeks, is make a longer post with video clips to demonstrate what I'm saying. Because I can back it up, and it's much easier to show something than to try and discuss with people who seemingly are not capable of discussion.

Peace.
Do you have offline footage of you never being hit by an undetectable while fighting top comp?

Hell, I'll settle for offline footage of you in pools not getting hit by otg interactables (like otg cars from power characters) if you have it.

Rude

Remember the first patch that Injustice received? Solomon Grundy's trait was made so that it could be wagered out of. This knee-jerk nerf ruined the character for a few reasons...

#1) The opponent would retreat full-screen against a big and slow character with close to no full-screen presence while also avoiding the KO.

#2) Grundy's unbreakable damage went from some of the best in the game to tied for the worst (barring his power trait of course).

#3) Grundy is one of, if not, the most meter hungry character in the game so he rarely ever wins the wager (his foe can get away with not betting).

This is all because people refused to learn the match-up specifics such as; throw immunity (like when to jump, which of their strings had throw immunity, or how to use armor), as well as the fact that Grundy is extremely slow and has a unique move in Walking Corpse.The change Grundy should of had is his Guaranteed reset turned into a standard 50/50 escapable vortex.

Please people, don't wreck a perfectly good character because you are uncomfortable with being beat by him/her. Unless you want them to play like this...
Grundy wasn't slow. His forward dash was very quick.

Rude

To your first, I don't, I've never played in a tournament. I hope to start next year when I2 is released.

As for your second...yeah, kind of. Not necessarily the car, but I do have a lot of video footage regarding interactibles, and as I said I will be posting it over the next 2 weeks. It's hard as I travel constantly for work, but yes..I definitely have some videos I'll be sharing. If nothing else, just to show how most of them can be countered or avoided. And after that, if I'm still wrong, then I'l learn something. I have no issue with being wrong, and if after I show the videos I'm found out to be, so be it. I'll admit it, learn from it, and move on.

Hopefully people can be civil to me in explaining why I'm wrong though, if I go to the effort of making a good post, and avoid the personal attacks...
I'm not talking about training mode.