What's new

whats your take on the roster leak?

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
If Grodd isn't a grappler than Doomsday most definitely was not lol.

I was actually sad the roster was real. Bane was one of my favourite characters ever... but I was so sure he wasn't gonna come back that I was excited to learn someone new.

But now he's back and I'm afraid I'll be lazy...

But honestly I think the new roster is amazing. Leagues ahead of the first game imo.

If Grodd isn't a grappler than Doomsday most definitely was not lol.

I was actually sad the roster was real. Bane was one of my favourite characters ever... but I was so sure he wasn't gonna come back that I was excited to learn someone new.

But now he's back and I'm afraid I'll be lazy...
doh forgot bout grodd, yeah hes prob nabbed one of their spots

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Reiko sucks though :DOGE

Except Injustice 2 looks to be taking place in the alternate universe, the one where Shazam died. But like multiple people have mentioned characters dying in an NRS series doesn't mean that much so we'll see. Just depends on if they feel like he'll fit with the story.
I thought that too until I saw damien wayne as robin and not nightwing. Also the leak says the green Lantern is gonna be guy gardner (god please no) and guy died in the injustice comic, so it could be main universe gardner (no).

The worlds could come together again like inj1 and have him in like the joker who also died in the alt universe. Who knows, i just never count anyone out. Comic book deaths and nrs game deaths have nooooo meaning.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
For the most part I believe this list is partially true. Pig has said that game rosters are usually decided couple years before hand and the fact that this list was leaked in December and it's also been accurate so far makes it compelling. I mean come on he even outed brainiac AND him being the main villain lol. I'm sure he didn't know their DLC plans(hence he has power girl when supergirl is already in) but I'm sure that's why darkseid wasn't mentioned. Plus there's some more characters left to be revealed outside of the list so if you didn't see your character up there it doesn't mean they aren't in. Red hood & Raven fans don't give up hope yet

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
I thought that too until I saw damien wayne as robin and not nightwing. Also the leak says the green Lantern is gonna be guy gardner (god please no) and guy died in the injustice comic, so it could be main universe gardner (no).

The worlds could come together again like inj1 and have him in like the joker who also died in the alt universe. Who knows, i just never count anyone out. Comic book deaths and nrs game deaths have nooooo meaning.
The original leak said nothing about Guy Gardner. It's Hal and John.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Explain what?
We still got long ways to go, they probably dont have the whole roster even finished

I guess u have him blocked ? Someone said

"Probably fake dont get your hopes up. We still got long ways to go, they probably dont have the whole roster even finished."

I mentioned you because you are knowledgeable on the category of when and how rosters/characters are determined for games or movies

Last edited: