What's new

whats your take on the roster leak?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
this was presented really well and really concise, love it.

But just one thing, I genuinely don't think Ed Boon's twitter is any more credible than 4chan, he's a notorious troll, some things might come true but he just drops a lot of vague hints all the time and plenty go nowhere lol

this was presented really well and really concise, love it.

But just one thing, I genuinely don't think Ed Boon's twitter is any more credible than 4chan, he's a notorious troll, some things might come true but he just drops a lot of vague hints all the time and plenty go nowhere lol
its those damn eyebrows, you cant trust them lol

you have a point , but i still think he would have taken the polls into account,

but with swamp thing, captain cold and blue beetle all appearing on the same poll,

and all three of those characters in the "leak"

it hard to tell whos the troll

If the leak turns out to be true, I'm going to be a little disappointed my boy nightwing didn't make it but overall I'm satisfied with the list.
well it looks like the robin in this game will in fact be damian wayne , but he seems a lot younger in the trailer and the screenshot of him facing off against blue beetle.

so this is either earth one damian, a younger version of injustice earth damian or a reformed version and bruce has forgiven him for killing dick? im not sure

but if its earth one damian, there might be room for him to face off against the injustice earth version, which could be akin to robin vs nightwing

Captain l2ed

White wolf
well it looks like the robin in this game will in fact be damian wayne , but he seems a lot younger in the trailer and the screenshot of him facing off against blue beetle.

so this is either earth one damian, a younger version of injustice earth damian or a reformed version and bruce has forgiven him for killing dick? im not sure

but if its earth one damian, there might be room for him to face off against the injustice earth version, which could be akin to robin vs nightwing
Damian Wayne is my second favorite person to take up the robin mantle. I'm excited to see how it plays out story wise but gameplay wise I hope he plays similar to nightwing.

SRP

Noob
Honestly if the leaked roster is 100% accurate, then I'm super happy. Other than Joker and Cyborg, I'm excited to play all the other characters. My main hope is the DLC characters won't be batman heavy. I would like Red hood, but other than him I want the DLC to be more diverse. I really want Plastic Man in the game, but that isn't going to happen.

Honestly if the leaked roster is 100% accurate, then I'm super happy. Other than Joker and Cyborg, I'm excited to play all the other characters. My main hope is the DLC characters won't be batman heavy. I would like Red hood, but other than him I want the DLC to be more diverse. I really want Plastic Man in the game, but that isn't going to happen.
plastic man would be a dream, i would absolutly love to see some dhalsim type action in this game. he would make a great character for controlling the pace of game

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
The leaked roster, if it's accurate, is diapers. There is no reason that every Injustice 1 character couldn't return to the roster. They don't need to be in the story to be in the game. By my count, 17 Injustice 1 characters are left out of Injustice 2 (not including Scorpion). Honestly, what the fuck are they thinking?

The leaked roster, if it's accurate, is diapers. There is no reason that every Injustice 1 character couldn't return to the roster. They don't need to be in the story to be in the game. By my count, 17 Injustice 1 characters are left out of Injustice 2 (not including Scorpion). Honestly, what the fuck are they thinking?
well the final roster for injustice 1 was 32 i think, bringing them all over wouldnt allow for much expansion and imo the last roster was a little too batman universe heavy. not that this "leak" says that it will be any more diversive.

as long as i get my aquaman back :) eeeee

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
well the final roster for injustice 1 was 32 i think, bringing them all over wouldnt allow for much expansion and imo the last roster was a little too batman universe heavy. not that this "leak" says that it will be any more diversive.

as long as i get my aquaman back :) eeeee
I think it's a terrible idea to dump 17 characters. For what? More STAR labs missions or other bullshit?! Of course, this is assuming that the leak is 100% accurate, which I doubt.

I think it's a terrible idea to dump 17 characters. For what? More STAR labs missions or other bullshit?! Of course, this is assuming that the leak is 100% accurate, which I doubt.
I could see a lot of characters from IJ1 to be considered for DLC. I don't think the list is 100% either, considering it's for the mobile game which never includes the full roster at the beginning.

I'm still with you though, considering the legacy aspects. I really thought there'd be more.

Welcome to how fighting games work. There are rarely, if ever, fighting games that include the whole roster from previous iterations, especially at launch. It's just not how things work, they aren't gonna launch the game with 40+ characters.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I could see a lot of characters from IJ1 to be considered for DLC. I don't think the list is 100% either, considering it's for the mobile game which never includes the full roster at the beginning.

I'm still with you though, considering the legacy aspects. I really thought there'd be more.
Paying for DLC characters that were part of the base first game doesn't sit well with me. People throw a fit about one character being a Preorder bonus, but paying 4-5 bucks for a character from Injustice 1? That's some Capcom shit right there. Legacy my black ass.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Welcome to how fighting games work. There are rarely, if ever, fighting games that include the whole roster from previous iterations, especially at launch. It's just not how things work, they aren't gonna launch the game with 40+ characters.
How many did KOF14 have at launch?

SRP

Noob
Well both Shazam and Lex were killed by bSuperman in the first game. So makes sense they aren't in it.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Well both Shazam and Lex were killed by bSuperman in the first game. So makes sense they aren't in it.
Makes sense they aren't in story mode. Makes no sense they aren't in the game. Outside of batman villains, who is DCs most iconic badguy? Give you a hint - rhymes with Flex Shoestore.

Wait so are we pretending if a Mk character or D.C. Character is killed they won't ever be brought back in a sequel?

Plz
I don't think pointing out that they might actually try to make a story with meaningful deaths is wrong. I mean they won't, but we can hope..... right?