What's new

whats your take on the roster leak?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Also, just for shits and giggles, ive got to ask. Do you have an opinion on the leaked list? That is the title of this thread, but all you've done is argue with me about my opinion without even giving your own on the topic at hand.
Stalker.
If you don't like the roster then don't buy the game. If you don't like the DLC practices and how WB is functioning, then simply do not buy the game. Jesus Christ I don't understand why you are so mad if you will just end up buying it anyway. Crying on the internet won't change anything you're upset about and quite frankly,it looks silly.

At this stage, literally all that matters to me is that Starfire makes it in at some point (ideally from the beginning, but DLC will do)

Not only because she happens to be my favourite superhero character, like, ever, but also because after this I will, on some level, hate Boon forever if she ultimately doesn't make it.

Obviously this is a completely empty threat since the fact that Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are both in it will mean I almost definitely buy the game anyway.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
If you don't like the roster then don't buy the game. If you don't like the DLC practices and how WB is functioning, then simply do not buy the game. Jesus Christ I don't understand why you are so mad if you will just end up buying it anyway. Crying on the internet won't change anything you're upset about and quite frankly,it looks silly.
Look, honey. The title of this thread is "What's your take on the roster leak." I cam in here, and gave my take. You've come in here, and got your Hello Kitties in a twist about it. If you disagree, then please post your opinion and we can talk about it, maybe debate it like adults. If my opinion is going to get YOU so horny, maybe we should just have that sex or whatevs.
Stalker.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Seriously, people who come into a thread that's asking for an opinion, then proceed to criticize other's opinions without offering their own - it's strange, desperate behavior. Rushdown disagreed with me too, but we had a healthy back a forth about it with none of the pathos that you and KCJ brought in here. You two never even addressed the topic. Are you going to contribute to TYM today, or are you simply going to follow me and poke me with a stick? You can do either, no worries, but one of those choices makes YOU look a bit silly. You gotta be you though ;)

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Look, honey. The title of this thread is "What's your take on the roster leak." I cam in here, and gave my take. You've come in here, and got your Hello Kitties in a twist about it. If you disagree, then please post your opinion and we can talk about it, maybe debate it like adults. If my opinion is going to get YOU so horny, maybe we should just have that sex or whatevs.
Stalker.
I'm not gonna argue with you because it will go nowhere. You are complaining about it over and over idk why they are arguing with u either it's just spreading negativity. My motto is don't like it,don't buy it. But u probably will anyway and then proceed to bitch and moan.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Rip TYM. You had a good run.
This happens every game. New guy creates a thread asking for an opinion. Swindle gives his opinion. Some Kings and Queens of Jersey come into the thread, forget to give their opinion on the topic, but proceed to bash me because I did. It's just how some people Test Their Might. It's cool, and TYM survives. We welcome all kinds here.
If the creator of the thread or the mods thought that I was a problem here, I would be infracted and/or banned. They know what they're doing, and which posters are problem children. I'm charming as fuck, so it's all good. :)

This happens every game. New guy creates a thread asking for an opinion. Swindle gives his opinion. Some Kings and Queens of Jersey come into the thread, forget to give their opinion on the topic, but proceed to bash me because I did. It's just how some people Test Their Might. It's cool, and TYM survives. We welcome all kinds here.
If the creator of the thread or the mods thought that I was a problem here, I would be infracted and/or banned. They know what they're doing, and which posters are problem children. I'm charming as fuck, so it's all good. :)
no problem here buddy , this whole thread was made for debate :)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Don't really care, never had a preference in DC character so I'll just play whoever ends up in the game.
(Seriously, why did anyone ever expect Havik?)
Maybe because he was one of the big bad guys in the comics and is a relatively popular character from around the current place in the (original) timeline... I mean we got Bo Rai Cho and Leatherface for DLC, Havik was more likely than those two lol

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Don't really care, never had a preference in DC character so I'll just play whoever ends up in the game.

Maybe because he was one of the big bad guys in the comics and is a relatively popular character from around the current place in the (original) timeline... I mean we got Bo Rai Cho and Leatherface for DLC, Havik was more likely than those two lol
Yeah, featuring characters like Reiko and Havik so prominently in the comics, then not having them in the game...kinda shitty to get people's hopes up like that.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You

THIS. I would have traded Leatherface in for Havik in a heartbeat. They really fleshed him out and made him cool in the comics.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Ive seen 2 lists that have been accurate so far but have different characters. So im just gonna wait and see. Idc about that list since shazam isnt on any one of them lol.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Not saying they won't ever be brought back, Heck bringing Shazam back would be easy. New person gets the power from the wizard. I just don't see a need for them in this game, when there are so many Dc characters to choose from.
Or they could just use the other shazam since you know, everyone had their alternate universe counterparts in injustice..

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah, featuring characters like Reiko and Havik so prominently in the comics, then not having them in the game...kinda shitty to get people's hopes up like that.
Reiko sucks though :DOGE
Or they could just use the other shazam since you know, everyone had their alternate universe counterparts in injustice..
Except Injustice 2 looks to be taking place in the alternate universe, the one where Shazam died. But like multiple people have mentioned characters dying in an NRS series doesn't mean that much so we'll see. Just depends on if they feel like he'll fit with the story.

KCJ506

Noob
Also, just for shits and giggles, ive got to ask. Do you have an opinion on the leaked list? That is the title of this thread, but all you've done is argue with me about my opinion without even giving your own on the topic at hand.
That's a rather odd definition of what arguing is. You didn't seem to know how fighting game exactly work and I was just informing of the circumstances. But just to humor you, part of me hopes that the list is real. Since it has Scarecrow and I think he could have a interesting moveset using his fear gas, scythe and needle glove. And part of me hopes it's fake since it doesn't have Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Martian Manhunter Vixen or a Wonder Woman villain(in their own slot) listed.

And I really hope you aren't accusing me of stalking you. Because this is a board that I frequent and I don't even recall ever seeing you post here before.

Last edited: