What's new

Question What's Left To Be Fixed?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Eliminate HTB's from the game. Buff antiairs in general.

Fix Fisticuffs, make the move which the whole variation is built around useful. His frames now are bad, and it has blatant random whiffs. Add comboable ex fistbump ala Liu FF so he can get something off 113 string without risking his life.

Fix Balanced Kenshi.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No one is saying :make them more viable". They are saying that they are less viable because its hard to impossible in some cases to combo an opponent who is in a crouch state after landing an overhead launcher. The point of the overhead is to hit the opponent in crouch but some variations are punished for it. People are just saying "let me combo crouching opponents especially female characters".
Thats a separate issue but I agree. I dont like that certain characters have to change combos due to female hitboxes. Either make everyone require different combos for different MUs(like Virtua Fighter) or have consistency.

But my point was that you can't expect every variation in the game to be viable. If all unbreakable needs is for General stuff like Sub's combos working on females then thats cool with me.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Thats a separate issue but I agree. I dont like that certain characters have to change combos due to female hitboxes. Either make everyone require different combos for different MUs(like Virtua Fighter) or have consistency.

But my point was that you can't expect every variation in the game to be viable. If all unbreakable needs is for General stuff like Sub's combos working on females then thats cool with me.
When you launch someone, the juggle height should be the same regardless the stance the character is in (Stand or Crouch), this shouldn't be an issue in the game, but sadly it affects characters who heavily depends on launching moves that can come out of 50-50 mixups

You launch someone crouching, you can't combo because you expect it to hit standing, you launch standing you can't combo because you expect it to hit crouching, its basically random and requires different fillers and sometimes its not even possible to apply a followup on a insanely short window, in theory you can't play consistently depending on those launchers to win, there is no reward in launching someone crouching aside from a correct guessing telling you the opponent "may crouch" to avoid something, and then they're hit by it anyways, but crouching while you expected standing and vice-versa.

JermLord

Noob
If Cyber gets a overhead, then the other two variations will be used less. Cyber has a fast mid projectile with great recovery, good anti air options, with a standing reset. Now adding a standing OH will make people go berserk. MK9 Kano got nerf due to OH with fast mid knives if you didnt know.

I'm not saying he needs a standing overhead starter like reptile's B2. I think it's reasonable to give him a string that includes and overhead like shinnok's 1123 or just a hard knockdown OH option like Liu Kang's or Kotal's. Kitana players have to work just as hard to open people up be she has a b2 OH.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I'm not saying he needs a standing overhead starter like reptile's B2. I think it's reasonable to give him a string that includes and overhead like shinnok's 1123 or just a hard knockdown OH option like Liu Kang's or Kotal's. Kitana players have to work just as hard to open people up be she has a b2 OH.
A fast simple OH string would be cool. I mention that before on the Kano forums. I would love Kano mK9 strings but I know NRS dont care about Cyber. Cyber received nothing significant last two updates.