What's new

Question What's Left To Be Fixed?

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
Or, you could poke back with your own d1/d3/d4?

I honestly don't see why high attacks should hit crouch attacking opponents. They didn't in Injustice either.
You're right. High attacks should be low profiled by pokes. I do think some characters mainly females benefit from some highs whiffing on block and some mids getting low profiled. But poking back is how you have tonmake it your turn again... But when it's mids that get blown up by lows is one thing I don't like. I've seen aliens f1 whiff on crouching female hurtboxes often enough to be annoying. Not saying alien needs any buffs or anything but that was the first move that came to mind.

Patch MK9 Cyrax with the "net misfires after bomb explosion" change.

Equally disburse armored reversals on MK9 characters.

Re-release MK9 like that and call it MK11.

Good to go.

Hire REO as a tester so that all the videos of broken shit he finds within like 20 minutes of a release gets identified before it's too late.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That's why you also have to poke if you read the mash. From there, your poke should give you enough frame adv to initiate your offense. If not, then it's a character problem.
Is just a matter of opinions really, i really don't like the poking game in MKX since it low profiles mostly everything, most ppl spend a good time of it d1 each other out, that is not creative at all, if i want a better trade like answering with a string instead of a poke to get better rewards its just not possible unless i play a character with very fast mid strings.

I don't blame anyone either even if i don't disagree with, i still respect you guys Point of view.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Nerf strong rushdown characters projectiles so a few zoners that are in this game can actually zone . Its beyond me that some characters who destroys zoners upclose can zone too ( sometimes better than zoner itself )
Exactly what I was thinking when A-list was winning the projectile war against Shaolin lol.

Not only he destroys me up close but his projectile recovers in time to block mine and hit me with his own lol.

It's absolutely fucking stupid having to rush down A-list, a char that destroys everyone up close just because his projectile zoning is stronger than yours...yet your offense and defense is A LOT weaker than his.

Horrible gameplay mechanics.

Last edited:

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Exactly what I was thinking when A-list was winning the projectile war against Shaolin lol.

Not only he destroys me up close but his projectile recovers in time to block mine and hit me with his own lol.

It's absolutely fucking stupid having to rush down A-list, a char that destroys everyone up close just because his projectile zoning is stronger than yours...yet your offense and defense is A LOT weaker than his.

and there is also kano ,liu ,cassie with her instant air guns ....

Rebourne07

The only Metallic player left
In All seriousness to anyone that cares, just a few, but i'm not sure NRS will bother with those

Generally
  • No Jump attack should be plus on block and allow for guaranteed anything on ground when blocked
  • Whiffed jump attacks in general including NJPS should have a few more recovery frames on landing
  • Some advancing Strings could get their distance traveled slightly reduced
  • Characters float way low when a launcher hits them crouching making characters with single hit mids or overhead launchers having juggle inconsistency, like Hat trick, Jax, Sub-Zero etc etc, the height should be the same as standing
  • Backdashes should recover faster to counter advancing moves, or they should stay the same and have more invincibility frames to compensate for the ass recovery so we can use as a defensive maneuver, either one but not both
  • standing highs should always hit someone mashing d1 , since they hit someone crouch blocking it doesn't makes sense being low profiled by D1

At least this is something that could be done with the last patch, this would surely make the game infinitely better aside from character balancing.
NRS, fire the fucker that castrated Cyrax and Tremor and hire this dude instead.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog

Cannot agree more

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
NRS, fire the fucker that castrated Cyrax and Tremor and hire this dude instead.
I would support this. Any devoted Skarlet main is a friend of mine.

I don't mean to make the state of things sound better than they actually are, because I understand it's a shitshow compared to what it could be. The only reason I'm content is because Leatherface allows me channel my inner sick twisted fuck, and the timer/stamina changes are two of the only big things I've wanted since the start.

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
Buff the really shitty stuff like high tech, master of storms, dualist, unbreakable, Kitana's face, Bo Rai Cho.
Buff Tanya:
Universal: F3 is 16 frames
Drill kick and flip kick back to its original state
Pyro:
Ex fireball (ground) now does 12% damage
F3 now does 13% damage on shrouded opponents and fireballs can still be used afterwards.
Gap in b312 is removed.
Ex shroud now stuns to continue combos (like Ex Tonfa).
And finally more strings (one of which being a true mid attack)
Kobu:
B12+4 now does it original damage
Ex Tonfa does increased damage (and scales significantly less) Tanya now throws both Tonfas (comes with a slightly altered brutality animation)
B12+42+3 now does increased damage.
Dragon Naginata:
Ex bf2 now has armor
Pogo has more hitstun
Pogo more + on block
One or two more strings
Pogo 1 now bounces vertically allowing for midscreen combos.

Honestly, this would never happen but I would just take her teleport out of the game and add one unique special to each variant. So Pyro would have find me which makes Tanya go invisible and all her attacks do more damage and she has slightly faster movement and attacks+ fireballs come out faster. DN would get an air flip move that allows her to get across the screen flawlessly. Kobu could almost rock without something new. I'd just give it a low Tonfa toss. All really cool moves each useful.
Lmao don't buff dualist you have no idea

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
It shouldn't, because it also ensures OH/low guaranteed 50-50s, that is why it should be minus.

The reward of getting a jump attack blocked in MK9 was to get a free standing Jail which some characters could use to fully blockstring their opponents get more chip and more meter than usual

In this MK there is no standing Jail, and there are massive quicks Overhead/Low combo starters, so having this option with jump attacks being this strong, its an option that could use this repercussion honestly.
They should make it so moves slower than 10 frames will not jail , that will eliminate most of the jailing 50/50's from a jump in , and force people to just go for pressure or jabs. What do you think?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
11. Take back Cyrax's changes.
i just say change Shrapnel port to a launcher, and im happy. he is ok.

i have labbed him quite a bit, it sucks but i can rock him as long as they change that. and with that change maybe if they can make net work after one EX bomb that would be great as well.

it working off of meter would not hurt.

quan has a loop with meter.

honestly id never use it cuz i wouldn't want to waist bars like that, and i hope noone else would.

and every time i use Shrapnel Port i feel cheated of damage, and feel that im basically just might as well use ex Net in middle of combo just to waist the bar.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Is just a matter of opinions really, i really don't like the poking game in MKX since it low profiles mostly everything, most ppl spend a good time of it d1 each other out, that is not creative at all, if i want a better trade like answering with a string instead of a poke to get better rewards its just not possible unless i play a character with very fast mid strings.

I don't blame anyone either even if i don't disagree with, i still respect you guys Point of view.
i liked all your other points in that post.

but i feel, D1 vs high should stay. there is to many oppressive mixup monsters that have high starters. and nearly no way to react to these ungodly mixups. knowing what they are about to do allows me to poke out of insaine pressure.

i feel you when you have slow mids.

but in that case you could simply counter poke or backdash.