What's new

What player is the Ultimate Hype Killer?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
For me the characters are hype killers ,not players . Im sick and tired of kabal , cyrax , lao , kitana . I want to see characters like skarlet , freddy ,sub zero , sindel , rain , smoke and some more :p

B Pryme

Mortal
I only picked Kabal to cover match ups but I can't get specific experience in match ups to take him to the next level. AKA not having a scene that I can play with whenever I choose to hurts when learning a new character. And on top of that my main practice partners for online don't play much anymore so I am assed out.
No offense but i'm glad you don't have a scene, imagine if you took your kabal to the next level, shit would be over.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
For me, it's all about the characters. I love Reo but I find Kabal so boring and ugly. When Pig is playing Mileena, my eyes are glued to the screen and I'm rooting for him like a valley chick cheer leader...yet when Pig plays Kenshi, I can't help but roll my eyes and judge them both (hehe love you Brant)

When Tom Brady plays Subzero...it's so exciting. When he plays Raiden, I've suddenly lost my hard on. (my mk hard on, that is)

I would like to like Chris G, but I despise his piss poor childish attitude and his hair just irks me. Yet, I love watching his Reptile...even though I hate Reptile.

Justin Wong seems harmless in real life, but so boring to watch....ehhh not talking shit...just seems boring.

I love watching Neo Russell...but he kills the hype for me because he apparently has taken a vow to NEVER go for max or even remotely high damage with his characters, lol.

Perfect Legend...I can't help but marvel at his speed....but I am so bored by his cast.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Tell you what, piggybank. I sent you a message. Sit down. Read. Give an honest answer when you are sober / not in a state of bipolar depressive rage, or gtfo.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Stay unmodded

Fake? GTFO u ask a question I deliver honest answer

Since when did the truth hurting mean fake? Sorry u can't run from pain or the fact jade and u are ass
Whoa...why are you being so abrasive towards a much lesser known player.... "or the fact jade and u are ass". That's fucking rude as hell, Brant.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Whoa...why are you being so abrasive towards a much lesser known player.... "or the fact jade and u are ass". That's fucking rude as hell, Brant.
It's just glortor

He's so obnoxious w his post over an over and over

This is a guy who told the stream kenshi jade is 5-5 because of two things

1. Boomerangs animation goes through tele flurry (smh)
2. And although he's never played the MU or players of skill level to determine it he has made his MU list by strictly being a KEEN genius at observing

That would kick ass for me to log on SRK and post my MU chart with the title "Dan is #1 in game although I don't play and have never played these MUs but I'm a keen observer"

This guy is just nuts and sends me ridiculous Skype messages

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Tell you what, piggybank. I sent you a message. Sit down. Read. Give an honest answer when you are sober / not in a state of bipolar depressive rage, or gtfo.
Honestly I think ur nuts so don't send me messages

I'm not gonna read them

Sorry if I'm the only outspoken person about u but most think ur nuts . You quit the game very week and then come back on TYM w new names

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Honestly I think ur nuts so don't send me messages

I'm not gonna read them

Sorry if I'm the only outspoken person about u but most think ur nuts . You quit the game very week and then come back on TYM w new names
Get your facts straight, piglet.