What's new

Discussion What is YOUR character's best MU?

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Now, I know that Unbreakable sucks but every once in a blue moon I'll play against one. I main Ferra/Torr, Kotal Kahn, and Sub-Zero. Honestly I think that Ferra/Torr (pick your variation, but I prefer Vicious or Lackey for this) beats Unbreakable Sub-Zero 8-2. Lackey might be 9-1. There is literally nothing he can do against you. I don't give a damn about any of his strings (because I can armor through anything he might try), Iceball is so slow I can react to it with either run or Boss Toss (and if I'm Vicious he can't even use his shield), and that's pretty much it. He has to eat any pressure I try and he can't get away from me. What else is there, lol? And if you're a better Ruthless player than me, F/T hits like a fucking train and Unbreakable can't even come close to running with it.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Blood god vs KL, especially Hat trick and buzzsaw. KL uses meter, gets around 15% or less dmg and I gain meter when I have totem up. They can't open me up they throw. Il eat it and enjoy it, 6% for them, almost full bar to me. I ALLWAYS have at least 1bar again KL. Very enjoyable MU
That's a fun perspective! I know Foxy has said that Kotal literally cannot open up Lao (which to an extent I agree with) because his overhead is slow or predictable or you can react to it, and his low sucks. However, as a Kotal player, I'm inclined to agree with you! On paper Lao destroys Kotal, but Blood God does, as you have said, get some supreme advantages with Obsidian Totem up. I agree with you because I HATE Lao (always have), and when I found out how well Blood God fights him, I find the match is very enjoyable! Rabbit punch me bitch, thanks for the bar! :)