What's new

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

• The difference is that pre-patch Black Adam was better.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • The difference is that Martian Manhunter is better.

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • There is no difference.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

Sami

Noob
Because you want to play Raven, perhaps?

Seriously, if we all jumped ship to just the top tiers in MK9, by the time the game died EVERYONE would be playing either Kabal or Kenshi exclusively.
To be fair, the number of people with pocket Kabals or Laos by the end of the game was a little silly. Kenshi was too difficult to pocket.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
@KingHippo

Just want to clarify one point. @m2dave was not responsible for the Sinestro/Lex/Joker/Cyborg pushblock nerf. Others on this board were,but he was mostly if not completely silent during that particular witch hunt.
Please pardon King Hippo. He is a parrot who repeats what he hears on KTP. He is unable to think for himself so he pulls "facts" straight out of 16 Bit's ass.

The fact is that I never complained about Sinestro. I never claimed Sinestro beat Zod 7:3. Pig did.

The fact is that I never complained about Aquaman. I never claimed Aquaman beat Zod 7:3. Some players in the Zod forum did.

I have worked out all of Zod's difficult (with the exception of the Martian Manhunter match up, which Zod loses terribly). At some point or another, I have beaten all of Pig's and Viking's candidates to prove that Zod loses 7:3 to nobody except Martian Manhunter.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Please pardon King Hippo. He is a parrot who repeats what he hears on KTP. He is unable to think for himself so he pulls "facts" straight out of 16 Bit's ass.

The fact is that I never complained about Sinestro. I never claimed Sinestro beat Zod 7:3. Pig did.

The fact is that I never complained about Aquaman. I never claimed Aquaman beat Zod 7:3. Some players in the Zod forum did.

I have worked out all of Zod's difficult (with the exception of the Martian Manhunter match up, which Zod loses terribly). At some point or another, I have beaten all of Pig's and Viking's candidates to prove that Zod loses 7:3 to nobody except Martian Manhunter.
Here's a fact: you need to get on my fucking level before you ever talk about my character again.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
When I watch MMH play, sometimes I sit there and wonder why do I still play Raven? Why don't I just switch to MMH?

I mean i'm already use to manual's with Raven's trait pillars, but he's a better zoner, better anti-zoner, much better footsies, much better teleport, much better interactables, hell much better everything. Do I stick with Raven due to character loyalty? Fear of starting new? I have no idea.

I don't know about you guys and your characters, but every day I see or play a MMH I feel more and more foolish for not just picking him up too. I have absolutely no logical reason to stick with Raven when I could, no, should, be using MMH...
MMH is NOT a better zoner than Raven.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
To be fair, the number of people with pocket Kabals or Laos by the end of the game was a little silly. Kenshi was too difficult to pocket.
I think that's because most people sucked. The high lvl community was extremely small.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos

lbsh who DOESN'T parrot what KTP says. It literally built and controlled the NRS narrative for a while.

I am far above your level, fool.

Placing well once has clearly gone to your head.
lol I know like @KingHippo only did well at EVO like once and now hes like always making threads and complaining about stuff in a completely different game...oh wait

M2Dave

Zoning Master
lbsh who DOESN'T parrot what KTP says. It literally built and controlled the NRS narrative for a while.
People who are not sheep and who have the ability to think for themselves... like everybody on the Let's Be Serious Here Podcast, for example.

Placing well once > not placing ever
What is up with you Nightwing fools attacking me? Please try to win a couple of games against me before you criticize me.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
People who are not sheep and who have the ability to think for themselves... like everybody on the Let's Be Serious Here Podcast, for example.

What is up with you Nightwing fools attacking me? Please try to win a couple of games against me before you criticize me.
whatever happened to your podcast, anyway? Is it going to make a return ever?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise

I'd body you in a 3-7 MU but you're too busy getting opened up by 30 frame overheads and trying to throw me when I'm +21.

TKB

Noob
This thread is garbage. Mods, close this shit. Enough with the M2Dave whining threads already.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
MMH is NOT a better zoner than Raven.
Why isn't he? Orbs, pillars, and their MB versions are better than anything she can zone with. I mean are her pillars and MB pillars better zoning tools than his pillars that can lead to 40%combos + interactables + more zoning? Is soul crush really a better zoning tool than orbs?? Seriously, I don't know if I can say she is a better zoner.

While on the other hand I KNOW he can use his zoning tools on me, I'd be a fool to try and zone him...

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Not relevant to the topic but I got to get this off my chest. I stopped coming to these forums regularly for a while largely because I got sick of what felt like constant whining, mostly coming from Dave. Lo and behold I want to play Injustice after being on hiatus for months, come back here, and see the exact same whiny threads that made me leave in the first place.

I don't know who moderates the boards but why do you people even let Dave start threads at all when absolutely nothing good ever comes from them?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Because you want to play Raven, perhaps?

Seriously, if we all jumped ship to just the top tiers in MK9, by the time the game died EVERYONE would be playing either Kabal or Kenshi exclusively. That's not how things work, though. Not everyone wants to use a top tier, whether they are a low tier hero, don't give a fuck and play who they like, or just have some specific issues with said character in which they don't do a certain something that completely fits into their playstyle (I'm not an execution wizard...no matter how much I practice, strict execution is something I just can't get down, so characters that specifically require it tend to be characters I pass up...that includes MMH since he has instant air teleports, and Kabal, actually).

If you want to just pick a top tier, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine too.
I agree with a lot of what you said. I usually don't jump wagons and play who I feels most comfortable with, but there's just times that you can face a MMH and be like, "damn I wish I could do all of that".

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Also I know for a fact they aren't going to touch this game anymore so there isn't any point to threads like this. Though it does have me curious about the zod-mmh matchup. As a joker player I'm no stranger to bad matchups. Maybe I should use zod more

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Why isn't he? Orbs, pillars, and their MB versions are better than anything she can zone with. I mean are her pillars and MB pillars better zoning tools than his pillars that can lead to 40%combos + interactables + more zoning? Is soul crush really a better zoning tool than orbs?? Seriously, I don't know if I can say she is a better zoner.

While on the other hand I KNOW he can use his zoning tools on me, I'd be a fool to try and zone him...
Yes, Ravens pillars are better than both versions of his pillars. Yes, soul crush is better than orbs. Together, you get a frame trap. Besides, regular orbs are a bill. And mb pillar leads into 40% minimum for two meter, and Raven practically has infinite meter.