What's new

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

• The difference is that pre-patch Black Adam was better.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • The difference is that Martian Manhunter is better.

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • There is no difference.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Not relevant to the topic but I got to get this off my chest. I stopped coming to these forums regularly for a while largely because I got sick of what felt like constant whining, mostly coming from Dave. Lo and behold I want to play Injustice after being on hiatus for months, come back here, and see the exact same whiny threads that made me leave in the first place.

I don't know who moderates the boards but why do you people even let Dave start threads at all when absolutely nothing good ever comes from them?
Fun fact, this thread was closed at first but opened because one particular mod tends to agree with Dave on most of these topics.

I agree that it is getting ridiculous.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Not relevant to the topic but I got to get this off my chest. I stopped coming to these forums regularly for a while largely because I got sick of what felt like constant whining, mostly coming from Dave. Lo and behold I want to play Injustice after being on hiatus for months, come back here, and see the exact same whiny threads that made me leave in the first place.

I don't know who moderates the boards but why do you people even let Dave start threads at all when absolutely nothing good ever comes from them?
Well, to be fair, Dave is entitled to his opinion and like all members here, has the ability to create a thread to voice his comments/concerns (not disagreeing with you). You shouldn't leave the forums because of threads like these...they are in the minority. There are a plethora of informative, constructive, and positive tech threads you can get involved in.

PS....Is that Havoc in your avatar?

Yes, Ravens pillars are better than both versions of his pillars. Yes, soul crush is better than orbs. Together, you get a frame trap. Besides, regular orbs are a bill. And mb pillar leads into 40% minimum for two meter, and Raven practically has infinite meter.
Tell that to everyone at ect who had all their pressure thrown out the window by Bill of goods close white orbs popping in the middle of their combos over and over again. Hop it he anti airs you, turtle he zones you, dash in and unless you get monster carry it'll pop in the middle of your combo and the Martian gets advantage again. Close white orbs are not a bill, only mid or long range ones are.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
To be fair, the number of people with pocket Kabals or Laos by the end of the game was a little silly. Kenshi was too difficult to pocket.
That was the thing...they were picked as pocket characters. And as far as I can recall, weren't usually as successful as expected.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
To be fair, the number of people with pocket Kabals or Laos by the end of the game was a little silly. Kenshi was too difficult to pocket.

I'm usually the voice of reason when it comes to Kenshi but this is a gross misunderstanding. The reason why nobody besides Pig could place with Kenshi was because they were misinformed about the character and he wasn't quite the "10-0s everybody except Lao" they were lead to believe by the Kenshi activists.

I think that's because most people sucked. The high lvl community was extremely small.
Sad but ultimately true. Pocket Laos couldn't even get the job done against a seasoned Kenshi player, nevermind Kabal.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yes, Ravens pillars are better than both versions of his pillars. Yes, soul crush is better than orbs. Together, you get a frame trap. Besides, regular orbs are a bill. And mb pillar leads into 40% minimum for two meter, and Raven practically has infinite meter.
I agree Ravens standard pillars are better, but disagree that the MB versions are. Her MB version on hit can lead to 40% off of two bars, his off of one bar. Not only that, but tack on a free interactable depending on positioning and your talking MAJOR damage for one bar of a MB pillar that can't be avoided unless you blocked or moved preemptively.

Soul Crush and MB Soul Crush into combos may or may not be better depending on perspective and playstyle. I'm willing to agree with you here do to the zoning control of the multiple distance frame traps she carries. But if they are better as a whole it isn't by much. MB orbs are some of the best zoning and spacing tools in the entire game.

Lastly, saying Raven has "infinite meter" doesn't really say much when talking about the char who has top 3 meter in the game. Meter doesn't get more "infinite" than the amounts that MMH always has.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Well, to be fair, Dave is entitled to his opinion and like all members here, has the ability to create a thread to voice his comments/concerns (not disagreeing with you). You shouldn't leave the forums because of threads like these...they are in the minority. There are a plethora of informative, constructive, and positive tech threads you can get involved in.

PS....Is that Havoc in your avatar?
No one else would be able to create 4 different threads that say basically the same thing. LBSH.

Sami

Noob
Exactly. ForeverKing brought out Kenshi just for you at Evo, right?
Generally whatever ForeverKing brings is going to give people issues :)

The player still had to be a good player and knowledgeable of Kenshi to make it work...
Also this. Pocket Kabals and Laos could overwhelm people by just doing Kabal/Lao related activites. Kenshi required a lot of work and practice and god-like read/reactions (which Pig had). Not saying all of the pockets were successful, but they were there.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Also this. Pocket Kabals and Laos could overwhelm people by just doing Kabal/Lao related activites. Kenshi required a lot of work and practice and god-like read/reactions (which Pig had). Not saying all of the pockets were successful, but they were there.
Kabal would never work for a player that didn't work on their execution, or had issues with it no matter how much they practiced.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I agree Ravens standard pillars are better, but disagree that the MB versions are. Her MB version on hit can lead to 40% off of two bars, his off of one bar. Not only that, but tack on a free interactable depending on positioning and your talking MAJOR damage for one bar of a MB pillar that can't be avoided unless you blocked or moved preemptively.

Soul Crush and MB Soul Crush into combos may or may not be better depending on perspective and playstyle. I'm willing to agree with you here do to the zoning control of the multiple distance frame traps she carries. But if they are better as a whole it isn't by much. MB orbs are some of the best zoning and spacing tools in the entire game.

Lastly, saying Raven has "infinite meter" doesn't really say much when talking about the char who has top 3 meter in the game. Meter doesn't get more "infinite" than the amounts that MMH always has.
sorry i think this is wrong damage scales loads after an orb you get around 30% for 1 meter , just clarifying

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Why are some of you complaining about Dave being able to create threads? If you don't like his threads and do not wish to support them, do not post in them. Coming into the thread and saying things that will instigate a debate only makes this thread more powerful. There are 9 pages now, maybe that's why Dave's thread is open?

trufenix

bye felicia
Why are some of you complaining about Dave being able to create threads? If you don't like his threads and do not wish to support them, do not post in them. Coming into the thread and saying things that will instigate a debate only makes this thread more powerful. There are 9 pages now, maybe that's why Dave's thread is open?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing