What's new

What if all the variations were rolled up into one? Who would be best & Who would you choose?

It's hilarious how characters that are low/mid tier all around would become much better than some of the top characters
Like Jason, 50/50 with command grabs and footsies, he'd be Erron with a teleport
Jacqui and her zoning with restands would just be nasty as hell
I feel like Kitana wouldn't really change, I don't play as her at all so I wouldn't know

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
3 pages in and only one mention of Raiden? LRC's + all that Thunder God armor breaking and meterbuild, with a teleport and traps.

Fair enough, Quan would be fucktarded, but I thought the question was who would be really good with all three variations combined, not broken. Quan would be great for about 30 days before being nerfed to pre-patch variationless Goro-tier.

1. Sub Zero
2. Lao
3 Predator
4. Sonya
5. Quan Chi

Sub zero hands down.

Having the Klone is an issue for some characters already, stack that with his damage/punishment in cryomancer, then his parry and reduced damage and chip once you finally touch him, that's if you don't get random parried.

Easily the best in the game.
That is only if the clone was working properly. :DOGE

Schuyler

Noob
Cassie. Missile setups, plus re stands with nut punch, plus tick throws. Think about it. Regular combo into ex nut punch. Call in missile uncountable mix up. rince and repeat.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
#1: QC
#2: Dvorah
#3: Sub-Zero

Reptile and Ermac would barely be improved lol

quan predator and sonya seem the most retarded to me. it wouldnt even be possible to touch these characters, esp. predator witht he mine down and his already broken laser game. Quan could sit in armor and have bat, it'd be impossible. Sonya would maybe be a step down but her drone and stuff owuld be gross.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I love the idea of this. NRS should definitely make a Ultimate Mortal Kombat X or something that lets you play with all 3 variations combined.

Quan Chi would obviously be #1 still, being able to zone with the bat inside an armored portal, you'll never touch him. When/if you finally do knock him down he has an armored wake up that leads to full combo into vortex. After a trance he would probably be able to summon an armored portal then a bat then go for vortex. He would be broke as fuck lol

Kotal would be pretty godlike having all the totems plus armored launchers plus command grab.

Kung Jin would be fun with Bojitsu armored launchers and damage while also having Ancestral/Shaolin zoning.

This needs to happen

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Predator and Shinnok would be awesome with all variations fused.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Bonus mode: Combine 2 characters with tri-variations.

Johnny Chi run cancels into speed bag in the corner with armor portal and chip buff on with a bat waiting for when he pushes himself back out of range.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
They definitely have time to do this by the end of KP2. Would just require a little creativity in making sure the inputs can all be mapped correctly.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I don't see how anyone would pick any other character for this than Quan.

Rager Da Prince

I can't help my Fiction addiction.
Kotal would be pretty dumb. B1 string would lead into overhead launcher low or grab. Totems boosting his damage too.
Quan chi would have armored vortex and a wake up and still best zoning
Johnny cage would be up there til. Can imagine charging mimic clones and they be even more plus?

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Tremor
Quan chi
Raiden
Sonya
Predator
Shinok
Sub Zero
Scorpion
Tanya
Kung Lao
Jacqui
Kano
Kotal Kanh
Jason

Nightmare Beyond Believe , The Salt will became Suisalty / Suisalt (Suicide + salty)

Like Cyrax said in MK Anihilation ..... DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT... now i want to forget this Horrendus scenario out of my Brain