What's new

What if all the variations were rolled up into one? Who would be best & Who would you choose?

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I could see Quan, Cassie, and Sonya being pretty ridiculous

Shinnok would be interesting

Ermac wouldn't be amazing but he would be cool as hell

Beach

La mejor playa
I don't know about being the best but just purely off of damage numbers Kotal Kahn would be insane with blood good totems and sun god grabs.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
In all seriousness, as stated above, half the cast would be broken. I'll give examples.
Kotal Kahn: Tick throws and instant health gain+enemy debuffing and a 52.46% extra-large cheese pizza+macuahuitl mixups=an immortal Kahn or easy 100% damage combo Kahn.
Quan Chi: Infinite bat 50/50's+armored wakeup and frustration+runes=Infininte armored spells Quan.
Sub-Zero: 43% 1 Bar combo+no chip and parry+clone=Impossible to keep in and keep out Sub.
Predator: Madness-inducing projectiles+trap setups+instant air drops=NOPE.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Yea I guess people just forgot that Quan would have an armored combo-starting wake-up, ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS zoning (Warlock F3, Bat, Armor Spell) and a pseudo-unblockable.

Though the most fun character to play would be Scorpion: Ninjutsu F2 and B2, Flame Aura and Run Cancels, and double re-stands lol.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
1. Sub Zero
2. Lao
3 Predator
4. Sonya
5. Quan Chi

Sub zero hands down.

Having the Klone is an issue for some characters already, stack that with his damage/punishment in cryomancer, then his parry and reduced damage and chip once you finally touch him, that's if you don't get random parried.

Easily the best in the game.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
I'd say all characters would be pretty jank with all their variations together at once. I could imagine Quan being VERY annoying. Tanya would be perfect in my opinion. She'd be able to mix up between pressure, zoning, and playing the spacing game.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Oh my bad. Kung Jin. Stun arrows into bow swings in2 shaolin zoning back into the restand.

Kitana- Safe annoying pressure into Glaives mixed with a reflect, full screen lift and assassin parries. Kawld Have Mercy...

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Quan without question. Vortex, hard to block set ups, bat zoning with armor, half life chip setups, godlike anti zoning from warlock, and an 11 frame armored launcher. Paulo, have mercy.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Sub would be super dangerous. Defensive tools of Unbreakable with damage of Cryo and the obvious usefulness of a clone.. He wouldn't be as.. I'm not sure how to say it.. 'Up front' as Kotal, but his toolset would be ultra strong and not rely on expensive setups (expensive in terms of time and such).

I would love to see this added as a 'fun' mode at some point, like SFIV's Omega Mode.

Reactions: QXD

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
Raiden. LRC pressure+teleport pressure+trap pressure. And imagine his teleport combined with the traps. He would completely control the stage.

I've always said I wish Raiden had a variation with all his stuff combined. Kano and pred would be good candidates as well

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Dvorah would he doing so much chip and poison stacking. And her pressure and set up game would be ridiculous