What's new

What if all the variations were rolled up into one? Who would be best & Who would you choose?

skater11

The saltiest
Who would you choose and why? I'd write my own opinion and thoughts but I'm heading to work in a bit and don't have time. I will probably edit this post eventually. Curious to read you guys answers.

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
Quan chi.imagine the corner pressure from armored rune thing, a bat and some other things that you rarely use

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Kung Jin I should think, can you imagine having those arrow types and zoning capabilities on top of Bojitsu? that would be fucking insane.

I think Sub Zero would become like beyond top tier too if he got all those tools in one, each variation is very strong against each type of character so all in one he'd be unfuckingstopable.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
This is actually a topic I've brought up several times with people.

Characters who would be OP:

- Sonya (military stance + drones)
- Scoprion (fire ball cancels + range + mixups)
- Quan (armour + vortex + zoning + wake up)
- Sub Zero (clones + aura + damage)
- Cassie Cage (missiles + restand + command Grab)
- Jacqui Briggs (restand and her damage from full auto with pressure from High Tech?)
- Jax (missile cancels + air ground pound + command grab)
- D'Vorah (bug cancels + unblockables + venomous pressure)

yeah i have been waiting since kenshi was announced, something tells me im never getting my mood chooser
I'm sorry, Mr. Professor Doctor Pepper. I finished them two months ago, but Storms hasn't been able to install them yet because the server upgrade (that occurred some time after moods were introduced) has made it necessary to have wizard-level coding knowledge for installing stuff like moods and character icons.

>Thread topic
Kotal would have his totems to halve damage, increase his damage output, and gain meter; along with the Sun Choke command grab and the viability of War God. Raiden would have static traps, teleports and powerful meter gain. Would Tanya be overpowered?

D4G

Win At All Cost
I'm sorry, Mr. Professor Doctor Pepper. I finished them two months ago, but Storms hasn't been able to install them yet because the server upgrade (that occurred some time after moods were introduced) has made it necessary to have wizard-level coding knowledge for installing stuff like moods and character icons.

>Thread topic
Kotal would have his totems to halve damage, increase his damage output, and gain meter; along with the Sun Choke command grab and the viability of War God. Raiden would have static traps, teleports and powerful meter gain. Would Tanya be overpowered?
Lol Would Tanya be overpowered? Everyone would be OP if they had all the tools of each of their variations. The ones who would benefit the most though are the ones who are already top tier.

So on actuality, giving the tools of each characters variation into one character wouldn't change a thing:DOGE

Lol Would Tanya be overpowered? Everyone would be OP if they had all the tools of each of their variations. The ones who would benefit the most though are the ones who are already top tier.

So on actuality, giving the tools of each characters variation into one character wouldn't change a thing:DOGE
I don't have Tanya and haven't watched her gameplay yet, so I have no idea if she'd be overpowered in relation to the rest of the hypothetical overpowered cast.

We may never know how it would actually turn out. Oh well! Fun to think about, though.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Sub would have 40% Midscreen combos, Ice Clones, and take zero chip damage, have an overhead armoured launcher, and just be all sorts of ridiculous

Scorpion on the other hand would probably be able to take down an entire health bar in as single combo once someone sat down and worked it out, he'd also have amazing footsies, and a lot of tools as well.

Kung Lao deserves a mention although he would be hard as shit to play with all that going on lol

These are the ones that jump out at me, the ones with the most varied tools between variations.

Raiden probably deserves a mention too, Thundergod with teleport strings and Storm trap resets? He's already the #1 character but this would be insane.

Last edited:

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Mileena.

Anti Zoning with the teleport kick and low profile roll
Low Sai for her own zoning and blockstring mixups,
High and Low Pounce for string safety (character specific) and safer mixups (low pounce after conditioning with low sai)
Ethereal's teleports for getting in and getting out safely and mixing up the OKI game.

Damn, combined Mileena sounds awesome.

Kotal Kahn

touch of death.

Also Jax could be pretty ridiculous and everyone who has variations which excel in different styles, like jacqui. also dingdong into missile setup sounds mean.