What's new

what happens after you become adept with EVERY character?

Sektor

Noob
First of all, you put a creepy pic of yourself in your avatar, and you dont answer any posts asking questions about you. Also, I didnt make a racist comment. Your white and so am I, Frenchy. Sorry if you dont like it, but you were talking shit, and so am I. Its the American way, didnt you know that?

So, here is the forum, its yours, to ell us more about you, instead of you jumping in here and just talking shit (which I cant even understand your english sometimes.)............
Sorry Tim, but calling an entire nation gay is prejudgment.

Tim Static

Adminerator
LOL

Then I guess I'll be seeing you in hell, Zaq. :rolleyes:

I am also racist towards stupid people, crackheads & Jesus freaks.

ZAQ

Noob
I just thought of this the other day, imagine how much it would change our society.

If someone calls the race card and they are wrong, they get a large fine.
Simple. Fair. Effective.
It is funny how someone can swear in front of everyone, that they are being taken advantage of by you. But when they are proven wrong, they do not get penalized, even if they put you through all that bullshit.

MKK hanzo

Racism - rac·ism
Pronunciation:
\ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Racism is a word that has been defined by the United States. Enemies, cowards, terrorists (oil rich companies, see "Venezuela") are exceptions to this word.
hahaha flame bait?

On topic:

X, you re kind of right, Shang can be VERY fun once you learn all the chars. Sure it could be hard as hell setup some stuff but if you know what you re doing and also know you r foe, some good stuff can came out. Either way I dont encourage anyone to play Shang until Lex beats RZPuttas Kabal.

EDIT: Pair of Shang MKT matches courtewsy of our friend Evil_Heater and his lil bro *Ermac* (kids is only 16 and look at that Shang). Crappy cellphone quality but the main stuff in understandable, probably THE BEST (periosd) Shang player in Venezuela.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-P4YmRBHKn0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QDKAQCqUP2w

Tim Static

Adminerator
I just thought of this the other day, imagine how much it would change our society.

If someone calls the race card and they are wrong, they get a large fine.
Simple. Fair. Effective.
It is funny how someone can swear in front of everyone, that they are being taken advantage of by you. But when they are proven wrong, they do not get penalized, even if they put you through all that bullshit.
Word.

You have no idea how many times I deal with this every night at work.

Familar with the bar that sweeps pins away on a bowlin lane? Ok, if your drunk, or stoned, or being stupid and not paying attention, and you throw a ball down the lane, and it hits the ball sweep, your lane is turned off. Period.

And then comes the race card. Oh my fucking god.

No need to be politically correct with the French, unless we're talking FRENCH TOAST which is the bomb and has inspired many awesome things like the best cereal ever Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

ZAQ

Noob

Lol, I never fuckin heard the term "Freedom Toast" before, that is hilarious.

"Imma eat mah freedom toast after I be freedom kissin mah bitch. str8 slobbin."

Freedom Flag:

Fuck you tim, you hating on jesus freaks. My religion and my faith and my savior (jesus). I've attended numerous concerts for jesus freaks.. err "pals" and they are nice people. You misunderstand our faith so you bash it. Tim, let me tell you a story.

When i was growing up, we had agnostic neighbors, a couple aethisits in town moved in next to us as well. So here my family is, devout, catholic people trying to carry out our faith. Yes the rest of the town is just as devout. Soon conflict arose etc etc and one day after church one of the other kids (the aethist neighbor) got into an arguement with me. We debated the subject for half and hour and finally he swung at me. He missed, i managed to wrestle him to the ground until his mom came over. She came over to my house the next day and My mom got scared. She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Fuck you tim, you hating on jesus freaks. My religion and my faith and my savior (jesus). I've attended numerous concerts for jesus freaks.. err "pals" and they are nice people. You misunderstand our faith so you bash it. Tim, let me tell you a story.

When i was growing up, we had agnostic neighbors, a couple aethisits in town moved in next to us as well. So here my family is, devout, catholic people trying to carry out our faith. Yes the rest of the town is just as devout. Soon conflict arose etc etc and one day after church one of the other kids (the aethist neighbor) got into an arguement with me. We debated the subject for half and hour and finally he swung at me. He missed, i managed to wrestle him to the ground until his mom came over. She came over to my house the next day and My mom got scared. She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
Words cannot describe the huge amounts of fail in this post.