What's new

what happens after you become adept with EVERY character?

Tim static i don't know wether it's cynical, just big fun, xenophobic, or all these, but i don't really enjoy your sarcastic comment because you seem very close minded. (French are shit, your picture is shit, so in reality you must be shit, and the list goes on...).

Saying Germany > all in europe for example, whereas United Kingdom got more potential nowadays although they are "only" 62 millions compare to 82 millions of german people.

We are not in the 1940's friend. Things changed. British are richer than Germany per habitants now, and French that you hate are 99 % as rich as germany ( income are very very close in both country).

It's not world war two anymore.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim static i don't know wether it's cynical, just big fun, xenophobic, or all these, but i don't really enjoy your sarcastic comment because you seem very close minded. (French are shit, your picture is shit, so in reality you must be shit, and the list goes on...).

Saying Germany > all in europe for example, whereas United Kingdom got more potential nowadays although they are "only" 62 millions compare to 82 millions of german people.

We are not in the 1940's friend. Things changed. British are richer than Germany per habitants now, and French that you hate are 99 % as rich as germany ( income are very very close in both country).

It's not world war two anymore.
*farts*

Lars

Noob
HOLY SHIT, WITH CAPS ON!
I knew hypnotoad-man, jesus christ golden dildos, evil hellspawnmonkeys.
Where is the kid to his basement where he eats children

This makes zero sense.
everyone got off topic, that's why the so anyways....

any I don't understand why it makes 0 sense...
if your adept with every character, buy an arcade stick...relearn every character....

what the fuck makes 0 sense about that?

get it?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
He probably doesn't understand the power of a stick. If you get stuck on 360, it's more than likely the gamepad getting in the way of progress.

He probably doesn't understand the power of a stick. If you get stuck on 360, it's more than likely the gamepad getting in the way of progress.
I'm not saying i was stuck on the 360 gamepad, but that's what made me buy one.

I had a lot of room to grow on the gamepad still, but I decided a stick would give me the edge in hitting those moves I just couldn't stick on the gamepad...for the 50th time the reptile walk in inf...easy. all charge moves? easy.

I don't know, theres just some moves that take too much on the 360 gamepad, the only way I see perfecting this game? on a stick or KB.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I know, but from years of experience on both, I find that 9 times out of 10, the problem preventing people from getting better is the controller type they are using.

Dude get off his back...I checked the rules for this forums, there is nothing that says child molesters can't have profile pictures. X, I don't think you have any clue what or whom you are talking to.

My answer would be, that if you are good with everyone, you should now try to become the "best" with one character. You have a general undestanding of the game, you know what works, what doesn't and on whom. If you now build 2 or 3 "mains", knowing that you can use everyone, you will be very difficult to beat. The problem I have using everyone, is that I seem to not get better with individual characters. I use to only random select, now, not so much. Darx, I would say pick 3-5 characters you feel you can really compete with, and "master" those characters to their fullest. Right now you don't have one character I know of that people say, "God Darx is a beast with..." but rather, people respect your overall playing. Shaney's Ermac, Ded's Reptile, ect. You could be the best Kabal ever, or HS. Maybe I'm off base.
back to the thread, yh i agree with FILER try and become the best with one of the characters so you can opena can of whoop ass on anyone you play.

I'm so far from being more than average with every character. My favorites are kabal, kitana, kung lao, stryker, and nightwolf.

I'm close to being as comfortable with sonya and ermac as the ones above.

The next characters I'm going to work on will be H.smoke, robo smoke, sindel, and reptile.

Don't get me wrong, I can play with everyone, but not with 100% comfort (not even close). Dark, are you 100% comfortable with every character? I think that would take a few hundred thousand matches.

off topic-playing with reptile is fun. I always thought he was slow and slugish, which I guess he is a bit, but I'm having so much fun playing with him.

I think everyone who plays this game at high levels, should master every single character.

I mainly use Ermac, and Human Smoke. So when facing a Ermac or Human Smoke, It's alot easier for me to beat them. I guess it's because I know what, and what not is possible of them, so I can easily counter it.

Anyway, I lost my train of thought...