Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Letting the continue timer run out then restarting

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dubson

Noob
Both are like chess, but coN is right in that Street Fighter has much more factors involved and is more advanced than MKII.

oBryant

Noob
If SF2 could "block" throws and had a block button it make it a turtle game but still wouldn't fail, IMO. It's those things that set them appart that I would would make it almost unfeasible to ever have an excellently balanced MK vs SF game. Which way should they go?
i think Rare already tryed this and came up with killer instinct

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I hate when random select lands me on Johnny Cage every single time.

K75Boi

Noob
hell i wouldn't mind that..i hate when i get Raiden and Kung Loa..i can't play those 2 dudes for shit!

hell i wouldn't mind that..i hate when i get Raiden and Kung Loa..i can't play those 2 dudes for shit!
those are two of my strongest. I hate it when I land on liu kang over and over. i can't stand playing against him or being him. everything about him drives me up the wall

Bo_DK

Noob
When you are playing an opponent on MK2, you hate to see them doing any of this shit. But which one of these things do you hate the MOST in an opposing player?
I hate to play guys that plays so fucking safe by constantly moving away from me and only does counter moves leaving me to do all the fighting.

Why play if you wont fight?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I hate to play guys that plays so fucking safe by constantly moving away from me and only does counter moves leaving me to do all the fighting.

Why play if you wont fight?
If you are playing people who constantly back up, just WALK toward them. Do NOT jump in as they are undoubtedly looking for an easy RH counter. Also, just spam projectiles at them. It will force them to block and take chip damage, or jump in toward you (then you can RH them :cool:)

I don't get why people hate using Raiden or Liu Kang. They have some of the simplest moves to execute and are deadly in the right hands.

If you are playing people who constantly back up, just WALK toward them. Do NOT jump in as they are undoubtedly looking for an easy RH counter. Also, just spam projectiles at them. It will force them to block and take chip damage, or jump in toward you (then you can RH them :cool:)

I don't get why people hate using Raiden or Liu Kang. They have some of the simplest moves to execute and are deadly in the right hands.
it's not that i can't use liu kang. it's just almost everyone that uses him spams the crap out of him and the sound effects freakin drive me nuts. WOOOOAAAHH!!!

dubson

Noob

dciguy is an under cover spammer.

le gasp.

nobody play this guy.

you have been check off in my book as "dishonorable"

ZAQ

Noob
Right now the thing that I hate the most is it is not on 360 and Dubson being a [ban incoming] MAC user.

You need to meet me half way SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON Holla at a cracka

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
dciguy is an under cover spammer.

le gasp.

nobody play this guy.

you have been check off in my book as "dishonorable"
If you care to reread that quote, I only spam people who play that way. If you want to play like an ass, I'll play like an ass with you.

something else about this game i can't stand is when your lao and you garbage can and get swept out of it without them taking any damage and samething with the uppercut that shit pisses me off

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
The timer running out is most annoying, basically since it has nothing to do with actual play and can't be overcome with skill lol.

Hey guys I'm new here But this post is really interesting to me. I would have to say that counterpicking (which I hope I know what this means) would be the most annoying thing. I understand sometimes people want an advantage like liu against scorp but not every round. I hate when I get in a game and people wait for you to choose your character and then they pick the best opposing character. Spamming doesn't bother me at all it's part of the game. However I would Be pissed if someone just picked liu all day and spammed fireballs. I agree with x820 Turtling Should be here.

Also one more thing I really fuckin hate when someone does a fatality everytime they win. It's realling taunting and time consuming for something we've seen 1,567,890 times.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Also one more thing I really fuckin hate when someone does a fatality everytime they win. It's realling taunting and time consuming for something we've seen 1,567,890 times.
Fatalities are part of the game and if you manage to win a match I have no problem with them. I'd prefer a cool variation though, like a late fatality or glitch; just to make it interesting.

Babalities and friendships though, those are taunting for sure. If someone does one to me, I will do them constantly for the rest of the games we play.

Ok sorry because I don't know how to copy your response to my reply. But yea I defiantely understand they're part of the game but I dunno I guess it just frustrates me when I lose and they do it everytime. Lol but DCIguy Ive seen you on the leader boards and I've seen you on YouTube. Your def a pro but I'm still hella noob compared to some so I lose alot lol So it changes it a think a little bit when u lose as much as I do.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Babalities and friendships though, those are taunting for sure. If someone does one to me, I will do them constantly for the rest of the games we play.
I can't ever get mad when somebody does one of those to me. They are just so funny looking lol. I understand it's meant to be taken as a taunt, but still lol

Status
Not open for further replies.