What's new

What are your other hobbies?

TJ Casters

Mortal
I read comics and do math. Currently, I'm seven years ahead of students who are my age.
I'm also grammar police. I prefer not to use Nazi in my name, so I call myself... THE GRAMMAR SLAMMER!
I watch a bit of T.V.
Lots of work put toward education, though. SO. MUCH. LEARNING.
It totally pays off, though.

I spend everyday of my life anticipating the latest After the Burial CD. Then I will die happy.

But I'm seriously a huge music buff. I play guitar, watch scary movies, hang with friends, normal stuff lol.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

SteveRod92

Stevezam!!! :P
Collect comics, CDs, Vinyls and also play Bass. So listening, collecting things are other hobbies I enjoy haha.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Family, bass guitar, music, fantasy football, fantasy basketball, fitness, and movies. These are things that initially popped in my mind.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I'm big on reading and movies. Swimming in the summer. Hanging out with friends usually involves gaming, so I don't know if that counts at all.

sgZick

Noob
Well, I have a full time job, are married (no kids) and love video games, so not much time for any other hobbies. Except we love scuba diving and geocaching for the outdoor balance. If I don't have a gamepad or mouse in my hands it will be a fantasy/horror novel.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Guitar jam sessions with friends while enjoying tasty beverages.
Participating in a local club where we get together and sample tasty beverages.
Getting together with friends to homebrew tasty beverages.
Jogging with my beagle.
Working out. Currently big on cross-fit, but my gym partner prefers straight weight training.

I read comics and do math. Currently, I'm seven years ahead of students who are my age.
You must be very young, yet your grammar is better than 90% of adults. It is a sad world we live in.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
when am not gaming i used to smoke hella weed, skateboard, listen to music (metal), hang out with friends, go out to the city (NYC from brooklyn) and hang out. now i mostly go on the computer, edit videos, stream, hang out with GF, fuck said GF, alot (am dominican and theres nothing else to do in allentown PA) smoke more weed, and drink. obviously i dont include work, or school cuz that shit aint fun brah!!!! i miss NYC :(

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Other than comic books? I mean I used to hang out/work at my local comic book store on weekends.

Uh, Boxing, Kayaking, Swimming... Scuba diving & Skiing if I can but that's pretty rare.
I read a lot and I'm a pretty big film buff I guess.
I watch a lot of TV but that's related to my job more than anything.

I don't go out to bar/pubs as much as I did in England because it's pretty expensive here...

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
I like film - shooting, editing, VFX compositing. Oh, and watching too.

I love watching rap battles, I can't rap for shot but I have a lot respect for those that are good at it.

Love anime

I draw here and there

I'm slowly getting into DJing (electronica)

Trying to become a bartender.

I love being social, partying's fun, weed's fun. Just love living honestly.

I love talking about how people work, social constructs, general human psychology.

And to round it out fitness and basketball are awesome.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Studying multiverse theories, theoretical physics and abstract math. Playing basketball and football....fantasy sports.

Also, watching Workout Guy on youtube...he's my favorite way to lose weight

DuBBer Kiir

Kombatant
I piss excellence.

But seriously, I produce music, play guitar, play hackey sack whenever I can get a good group, troll every message board I've ever been a part of, graphic arts, and smoke lots'a cigarettes.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Fapping. Going to nursing homes and playing board games with the elderly. Monopoly is my favorite. Listening to ignant music on YouTube when I'm bored, and drinking.

james1926

Dojo Trainee
when am not gaming i used to smoke hella weed, skateboard, listen to music (metal), hang out with friends, go out to the city (NYC from brooklyn) and hang out. now i mostly go on the computer, edit videos, stream, hang out with GF, fuck said GF, alot (am dominican and theres nothing else to do in allentown PA) smoke more weed, and drink. obviously i dont include work, or school cuz that shit aint fun brah!!!! i miss NYC :(

you are smoking weed when you are NOT gaming?? if am to smoke weed i will make sure that am going to play games. hell, weed makes even injustice look great.