What's new

What are your other hobbies?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Other than gaming, what do you do on your spare time?
I film stuff (short films, random stuff), take pictures of stuff, watch stuff (films) and try to write stuff (screenplays for my short films).

Here is some of my terrible photography. Been doing this for under a year, go easy on me lol. Constructive criticism & tips are welcome. (If anyone wants to see a specific photo in full resolution let me know.)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
My friends... You know... They are the ones that make me forget everything, smile <3

My boyfriend... Ohh i don't have one #ForeverAlone

Shopping, going to parties, messing arround woth my sister... We are like bffs (; <3

I love spending time on me, my body etc... I practice volleyball

I spend a lot of time of the day fixing myself

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Rather go to the gym instead of pubbing/clubbing. Used to do parkour and two styles of martial arts. Reading. My friends are actors and live in musical theatre world.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Why everybody has fap on their list? o.o Why not real sex? :coffee: js
Fapping is easier. Lol

As for me.
I use to skate a lot.
Now I just be lazy for the most part but do streams as well as starting to record stuff.
Going out with friends to movies, bars, etc.

Hanging with the gf of course.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I used to skate a lot, but then my feet got too big for my boards and I didn't want to buy wider boards. I would pick it up again if I had a pair of skate shoes (Fallen #1 hold dat) (Blind decks #1 hold dat).
I used to party it up with my bois W1nter Warz and Claude VonStroke.
Then, I cried everyday since W1nter left back home to Canada to finish school.
Now, I just watch movies with Reo and Rev0lver. Every. God. Damn. Day. #NewGenHorrorMoviesAreTerrible

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Gaming
Movies
Comic Books
Travel around Texas playing AAU Basketball(Usually, out injured this season :()
Work out a lot
Listen to Metal
Read regular books
Swim a lot
Peruse the internet for funny animal memes(See avatar)
Play games like chess, scrabble, etc.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I used to skate a lot, but then my feet got too big for my boards and I didn't want to buy wider boards. I would pick it up again if I had a pair of skate shoes (Fallen #1 hold dat) (Blind decks #1 hold dat).
I used to party it up with my bois W1nter Warz and Claude VonStroke.
Then, I cried everyday since W1nter left back home to Canada to finish school.
Now, I just watch movies with Reo and Rev0lver. Every. God. Damn. Day. #NewGenHorrorMoviesAreTerrible
Ewe blind decks. I liked almost decks. But that may be cus my fav skater was rodney mullen :p.

Wish I had the time or weather (weather is terrible for skating in houston) to skate again. Sigh

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
When I'm not playing MK (or Injustice) I nerd out doing the following:

-Competitive "Magic: The Gathering" (I play standard and legacy)
-Everquest (yes, the first one. competitively, too)
-Reading novels (I don't know if this is a hobby or a job - I'm a college English adjunct professor)
-Listening to way too much music
-Hang out with Groove Heaven

Also, I'm the guitarist and singer for a folk metal band (Minotaur's Redemption), so you should all check us out on youtube and like us on facebook to boost my ego :p

I'm a licensed archery instructor, but I don't hunt, so there's that.

....also, fap AND have real sex. Don't just settle for one or the other. lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Fapping is easier. Lol

As for me.
I use to skate a lot.
Now I just be lazy for the most part but do streams as well as starting to record stuff.
Going out with friends to movies, bars, etc.

Hanging with the gf of course.

Ohh lol

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Soccer is about the only thing that can take priority over everything. Too bad no one plays where i live. When i was at school i played every day with 20+ people.

Skating when there were skateparks and i didnt break a bone every other session. Soccer was more important than hurting myself doing stupid shit, was fun while it lasted though.

I really like reading when i can find a good series but im stuck since im too stubborn to read the Game of Thrones books after already watching the show so far.

Im a 3d artist so if Im not working or hanging out(which i barely do) Im always studying anatomy,drawing, doing creature designs, working in zbrush, photoshop,and maya. Anything that have to do with games and film vfx. I may slip in some practice in injustice and mk every once in a while. That's pretty much it. Im not really an outgoing person.lol

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Drawing, painting, working out, studying Politics, Secret Societies, Quantum Physics, and the Holographic Universe. I also enjoy embarking on adventures.