What's new

West Coast Warzone ft. Blind Ducky - Episode 4

It is unfortunate, but the truth of the matter is the competitive arena is so small that honestly tiers/MU charts do not matter. Strategy matters and knowledge matters.

As far as GGA talking too much. They are just a talkative group to be honest, they are intelligent and like to discuss things. I understood this with the few hours I spent playing at their suite. They are really not looking to be the authority of match ups etc. , but they do demand and deserve respect when talking about the game.

Everyone is going to favor their crews opinions too so no one should really get butt hurt over all of this. I mean literally everyone thought Flash was garbage for the longest time. It just takes someone to break out with that character in a small scene.

For the record I called Bane a monster after 3 weeks of playing this game. He will remain a monster. His mechanics favor fighting game flow and strategy. It has always been about and will always be about capitalization when you are an infighter.

Also, west coast has a very broad community and fighting game culture there. So I can definitely see how they can consider and weigh advantages/disadvantages opposite of east coast or just differently.

Most importantly, the only thing that matters is winning. You guys bitch so hard about these little issues, but they mean nothing compared to winning one on one.

Yeah you say bane is great or MMH is the best blah blah blah, but I just really care if you can beat me and why.

Chokeapotamus

Worst. Player. Ever.
My mrs caught me blow drying my penis earlier and asked me what I was doing,apparently 'heating your lunch' was not the right answer.
Tried this and got severely whiff punished. This move is the definition of "unsafe."

Edit: Actually, the problem was that I YOLO'ed it--might work better with a proper set-up...

Last edited:
PPJ fought these top tiers at nec and won, yeah PPJ lost to a superman at kumite, but he also beat tyrants superman, just because you know how to fight against superman doesnt mean you cant lose to one.

Injustice at the moment seems pretty balanced and the game is still new, this doesnt necessarily have anything to do with that hype skype tier list, they are talking about tiers because they are claiming gga doesnt play against any ''top tiers'', like its all settled and done already. Yes, batman and superman are pretty safe bets for top 10 characters, but the game can be balanced enough for other characters to compete in.

who cares if catwoman, doomsday, hawkgirl, lex are ''bottom 5'' but gga is still placing and winning. 3 gga people in top 8 at kumite. Haven't seen chef place at a major yet...not saying he is not a good player but if you are going to talk shit about top 8 placers, you gotta place top 8 at a major first.

LEGEND

YES!
It is unfortunate, but the truth of the matter is the competitive arena is so small that honestly tiers/MU charts do not matter. Strategy matters and knowledge matters.

As far as GGA talking too much. They are just a talkative group to be honest, they are intelligent and like to discuss things. I understood this with the few hours I spent playing at their suite. They are really not looking to be the authority of match ups etc. , but they do demand and deserve respect when talking about the game.

Everyone is going to favor their crews opinions too so no one should really get butt hurt over all of this. I mean literally everyone thought Flash was garbage for the longest time. It just takes someone to break out with that character in a small scene.

For the record I called Bane a monster after 3 weeks of playing this game. He will remain a monster. His mechanics favor fighting game flow and strategy. It has always been about and will always be about capitalization when you are an infighter.

Also, west coast has a very broad community and fighting game culture there. So I can definitely see how they can consider and weigh advantages/disadvantages opposite of east coast or just differently.

Most importantly, the only thing that matters is winning. You guys bitch so hard about these little issues, but they mean nothing compared to winning one on one.

Yeah you say bane is great or MMH is the best blah blah blah, but I just really care if you can beat me and why.
Great post

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If I said which lobo was best due to my results vs them I'd say

Maxter

Cage couldn't win a game
Neither could fill

But more importantly is tourney results

So again Maxter wins hands down

Fill we need to talk

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Why would you want everyone to go back to Superman and Black Adam? Don't you remember pre-patch with all the Supermen and Injustice was considerably less interesting?