What's new

Welp... Ronda Rousey confirmed?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
She will do bad because she is bad

If you don't like it fight us

if rousey is your hero though you will be a bad fighter like her
She's not my hero.

I've already said that I wasn't over-the-moon about her playing Sonya because I don't know where she stands in terms of voice acting skill. But you guys are just acting like children. It's not amusing.

At the end of the day everyone can complain, but she's already getting that check so :rolleyes:

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Let's hope! Shang's "your soul is mine!" is one of the coolest sayings in the game and soul steal is also one of the best/interesting ability types in the games. I just hope they actually let him transform into more than just his opponent, but I don't think they will cause I imaging that'd be pretty busted
I just want MB soul steal to stun for a full combo as the enemy character. That would be so hype!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I just want MB soul steal to stun for a full combo as the enemy character. That would be so hype!
Shang is just hype in general! even if he demorphs mid combo and has to finish it as Shang it still looks cool, maybe even cooler!

What if he could morph mid combo?? Like soul steal someone and start a combo, switch to sub or cyrax or whoever to "stun" them, and switch back to shang to finish it? haha... probably never happen, but it would be crazy to see.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
She's not my hero.

I've already said that I wasn't over-the-moon about her playing Sonya because I don't know where she stands in terms of voice acting skill. But you guys are just acting like children. It's not amusing.

At the end of the day everyone can complain, but she's already getting that check so :rolleyes:
she will probably donate that money to hate groups

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
she will probably donate that money to hate groups
Oof the immature is jumping out still.

Well, I'm gonna cut this convo short because it's hella trivial and I'm prepping for the stream. 93 minutes left! :)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I will being all unbothered and relaxed. :cool:

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Oof the immature is jumping out still.

Well, I'm gonna cut this convo short because it's hella trivial and I'm prepping for the stream. 93 minutes left! :)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I will being all unbothered and relaxed. :cool:
Running away from your problems, just like ronda rousey!!!!!!!!

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Shang is just hype in general! even if he demorphs mid combo and has to finish it as Shang it still looks cool, maybe even cooler!

What if he could morph mid combo?? Like soul steal someone and start a combo, switch to sub or cyrax or whoever to "stun" them, and switch back to shang to finish it? haha... probably never happen, but it would be crazy to see.
I was thinking the same too actually, like triple skull MB could be followed bby Raiden's tp to allow for a combo with a variation move. Man I can't wait! Day 1 main for sure!