What's new

Welp... Ronda Rousey confirmed?

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Woah. So.....that leak is 100% true.

Cover art, reveal location, Ronda Rousey, the fucking DJ....

Was there a roster attached to that leak? I don’t think there was....

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Woah. So.....that leak is 100% true.

Cover art, reveal location, Ronda Rousey, the fucking DJ....

Was there a roster attached to that leak? I don’t think there was....
no roster. just names for 2 new characters being Kronika and Geras

gitblame

Noob
I really doubt that those were real e-mails. I rather believe that it was controlled leak by NRS. Nothing crucial was leaked. Almost nothing about the roster. Celebrity as a voice actress, name of an uknown character which will be revealed. This leak does not spoil anything but only add its part to already rising hype. And as someone said before, expect even more fake e-mail leaks like this in the future.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I really doubt that those were real e-mails. I rather believe that it was controlled leak by NRS. Nothing crucial was leaked. Almost nothing about the roster. Celebrity as a voice actress, name of an uknown character which will be revealed. This leak does not spoil anything but only add its part to already rising hype. And as someone said before, expect even more fake e-mail leaks like this in the future.
I don’t think so. NRS doesn’t need to do “controlled leaks” to generate hype, especially before the actual reveal event. They could simply release a logo and people would get hyped. Why would they give us the whole outline of the press conference? That ruins surprises.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Sh*t! I don't know which I hate more: Sonya or this b*tch.

Oh well, already booked my tickets for the London event and I bet they have interesting characters to show as well.

I’m happy sonya is having such a good role in this game. I love her and her play style. It’s nice to see a klassic character being potentially a ‘main’ that’s female for once.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Don't get me wrong, I've voiced my opinion for having Ronda in because of lack of acting skill. BUT, I think some of y'all are going in too hard on her here. We shouldn't compare what she'll be bringing to the table in MK11 to what she's done in the past, right? She's a fighter. She's not gonna be 'fighting' in MK. Not really. Instead of posting GIFs of her fighting skill or lack thereof or whatever's going on, post some clips of her ACTING.

I can't say I know why some of you hate her so much. I don't really hate her. I think my annoyance came from the fact that I was upset that Sonya was still going to be in the game when there are so many characters I'd rather see. From what I've seen from her since she's joined WWE she seems like a nice person not gonna lie. Whether or not that's just her character idk, but she doesn't seem like a 'bitch' to me? Besides, at least she's a genuine Mortal Kombat fan and not just riding this gig for money or whatever.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I like Ronda Rousey, and think she will do fine with Sonya, both voice acting and motion capture .... she is very athletic, and she is familiar with real fighting moves and has some little experience in movies, so , with the right creative director helping and giving directions and support to her performance, will be ok in MK 11 .... it's no big deal , seriously .... I think, in the end, we gonna enjoy Sonya in MK 11 .... she is badass classic character after all !!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Ed Boon was the leaker confirmed

---

btw I've only seen Ronda's acting in Expendables 3. Should I watch more movies with her?